Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HELP....Someone is posting in my name

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:35 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People just categorize all the people that cross the border as people who just come to get welfare, some kinds of benefits, commit crimes, cause chaos and just basically bad things.

Any person who crosses our border illegally is breaking the law.
    I did not write this. Someone hacked into my personal info and is writing under my name. I would appreciate input as to what I can do next to proctect my username and password because obviously someone was able to access it. If someone want to participate why don't they do so under their own name? HELP

Please check your PMs. I've sent you a note already.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All of your posts are from the same IP address so the only way someone could post under your name would be for someone in your house to use your own computer.

Perhaps you just forgot the post or perhaps someone in your house posted in you stead.

Regardless, our security here at ALIPAC is fine.

Please address a moderator via PM to resolve your problems and questions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)