Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

welcome... my head hurts...along with my heart...

hardlineconstitutionalist wrote:

welcome... my head hurts...along with my heart...
    Mine hurt often too.

2 Chronicles 7:14

It is written, ... if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What am i missing here

hardline, with all due respect, do you have any other interests beyond the 14th amendment?

and yes....i suppose those issues WERE mentioned on Hannity years ago.

[MOD EDIT] I DID NOT SEE THEM. OK?

and no. i'm not angry. that wouldn't be appropiate.

p.s. ok.......something is [mod edit]..............with the 14th.....good lets deal.......WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE DO BEYOND WATCHING THE SAME VIDEO OVER AND OVER? yes........i'm waiting.

just asking. k?

hardlineconstitutionalist, I gave the 5 immigration bills, this list, to my Congress member, and asked him to sign on to the ones that he had not yet co-sponsored. He has signed on to the Birthright Citizenship, the 14th amendment clarification, and he acted as if he would sign on to the other 3. I do not see that he has followed through on signing the other 3, so I have already called this week, and requested a call back. Contact your Congress member, and request that they do, even if they have not, or if they are not with us on this. Email this to others, and ask them to call too.

To me, the Birthright Citizenship is critical to end one of the biggest magnets that draws people here, and then that they use to say, "I can't be separated from my U.S. born children." It creates the entitlement cycle and it must be clarified. Ron Paul usually has a birthright citizenship bill or some piece of legislation that tries to stop this give away of citizenship to illegal aliens.

Other nations have taken action to see that illegal aliens are not given the precious gift of citizenship for their children. We should do the same.

Hope that gives you an idea to keep the issue in the minds of the lawmakers.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/node/2277

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE NEED TO LEARN FROM HISTORY

Remember those folks called Romans once upon a time? other than moral decay and political corruption (dysfunction) there were two other factors that led to the "Fall of the Roman Empire."

At one point in time, Roman citizenship was the most prized possession in the known world. It was so respected that, "A Roman could walk from one side of the Empire to the other without fear; because "everyone knew of the terrible retribution" that would befall ANYONE laying harm to a Roman citizen.

Then economic reality from years of abuse from "CHOOSING" BAD LEADERS began to cause economic decline.

So to "pay their bills" they began rewarding people citizenship instead of paying them in real money. obviously, this created a devaluation (reduced demand and value) of Roman citizenship. (Economics 102)

Then, the final nail?

They invited in a hoard of "illegal aliens" (barbarians in those days) to take up residence free of charge. (these "aliens by the way had hecka differences in religion, language, politcal beliefs, etc. ad infinitum.)

Soon the numbers of "barbarians" grew and their military power became too great for the declining Roman military to defend their citizens.

Wait for it.....wait for it......ok, the bad "barbarians sacked the capital of Rome and everyone lived happily ever after.

Except for the Romans. they were slaughtered by the tens of thousands.

"The lessons of history will be repeated in various shapes and forms until they are learned."-wayneman, an Alipac supporter posting from his private G-5 , high over the mountains of Colorado.

see ya.

Re: WE NEED TO LEARN FROM HISTORY

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    Remember those folks called Romans once upon a time? other than moral decay and political corruption (dysfunction) there were two other factors that led to the "Fall of the Roman Empire."

At one point in time, Roman citizenship was the most prized possession in the known world. It was so respected that, "A Roman could walk from one side of the Empire to the other without fear; because "everyone knew of the terrible retribution" that would befall ANYONE laying harm to a Roman citizen.

Then economic reality from years of abuse from "CHOOSING" BAD LEADERS began to cause economic decline.

So to "pay their bills" they began rewarding people citizenship instead of paying them in real money. obviously, this created a devaluation (reduced demand and value) of Roman citizenship. (Economics 102)

Then, the final nail?

They invited in a hoard of "illegal aliens" (barbarians in those days) to take up residence free of charge. (these "aliens by the way had hecka differences in religion, language, politcal beliefs, etc. ad infinitum.)

Soon the numbers of "barbarians" grew and their military power became too great for the declining Roman military to defend their citizens.

Wait for it.....wait for it......ok, the bad "barbarians sacked the capital of Rome and everyone lived happily ever after.

Except for the Romans. they were slaughtered by the tens of thousands.

"The lessons of history will be repeated in various shapes and forms until they are learned."-wayneman, an Alipac supporter posting from his private G-5 , high over the mountains of Colorado.

see ya.
    Wow...I knew this story...but have not heard it for awhile...Thanks. History is a bitch... Society's and people do not disappear anymore because there simply is to may people. But what we call America will definitely go away... Hell..it already has....

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    hardlineconstitutionalist, I gave the 5 immigration bills, this list, to my Congress member, and asked him to sign on to the ones that he had not yet co-sponsored. He has signed on to the Birthright Citizenship, the 14th amendment clarification, and he acted as if he would sign on to the other 3. I do not see that he has followed through on signing the other 3, so I have already called this week, and requested a call back. Contact your Congress member, and request that they do, even if they have not, or if they are not with us on this. Email this to others, and ask them to call too.

To me, the Birthright Citizenship is critical to end one of the biggest magnets that draws people here, and then that they use to say, "I can't be separated from my U.S. born children." It creates the entitlement cycle and it must be clarified. Ron Paul usually has a birthright citizenship bill or some piece of legislation that tries to stop this give away of citizenship to illegal aliens.

Other nations have taken action to see that illegal aliens are not given the precious gift of citizenship for their children. We should do the same.

Hope that gives you an idea to keep the issue in the minds of the lawmakers.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/node/2277

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    Way cool....

April

Re: What am i missing here

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    hardline, with all due respect, do you have any other interests beyond the 14th amendment?

and yes....i suppose those issues WERE mentioned on Hannity years ago.

[MOD EDIT] I DID NOT SEE THEM. OK?

and no. i'm not angry. that wouldn't be appropiate.

p.s. ok.......something is [mod edit]..............with the 14th.....good lets deal.......WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE DO BEYOND WATCHING THE SAME VIDEO OVER AND OVER? yes........i'm waiting.

just asking. k?
    Until this is done...no...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123