Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    The damage is irrevokable because these people WILL NEVER GO HOME! Bush has single-handedly destroyed this country in 7 short years. We will NEVER be the same again!
    I think the US will never be the same again as well. Personally, I think there are MANY more illegals here than even the 20 million mark -- especially if you consider anchor babies. If even a quarter of the 12 or 20 million illegal aliens are women of child-bearing age, and each of them has two kids, guess what?
    Your 12 million has just become 18 million, your 20 million has become 30 million.

Did you know that EmE put a contract out on Edward James Olmos after American Me came out? http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:2kb ... cd=2&gl=us

Two people who were consultants to Olmos on the film were murdered by
    EmE.
    Shocking! I never saw the film but the Mexican mafia will kill anyone who dares to expose them; i.e. the journalists and reporters in Nuevo Laredo who are being killed right and left if they dare to write about the cartels. It's the 'machissmo' thing!

***Thanks for setting the record straight, IAMTIRED!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Why don't they send them to some other country if things are so bad there?

Do you all know about Liberia?

Liberia has had temporary protected status for 16 years and it is meant to come to an end in September 2008. If this status is temporary that is exactly what it should be, for a short time till things settle.

However, if you continue to keep extending it then it is ridiculous to think people can go back to a country they no longer recognise when they have been gone for sixteen years.

On a human level these people put down roots and build lives, on a legislative level temporary is temporary.

Just my input from someone who has been here nine years whose son no longer has a path to residency. He came here at 14, has been screwed by the legal system and is not almost 23. This is the only country he really knows and has any connection with.

Beyond a certain time if someone has been handed a form of legal status then it should be legitimized or they should be sent back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12