Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's Your Chance ALIPACers!!

Chairman of the GOP, Michael Steele has announced on tv that he will be meeting with Republicans this week to "gather the flock" and get them unified once again. Chairman Steele has made it clear he is against illegal immigration, so now is a good time to let him know how you feel about illegal immigration, in hopes he will make it one of the issues in this meeting. Below is the link to his email and the letter that I am sending him.

chairman@gop.com

Dear Chairman Steele,

The Republicans made a big blunder in the last election because they failed to gain the support of the huge voting block of people who are against amnesty for the illegal aliens in this country. These voters either voted for a third party, or in desperation for any kind of change, voted Democrat. Many like me, decided not to vote for either Presidential candidate because of their stance on the immigration issue. I did, however vote Republican for the lower candidates on the ticket. Regardless of some skewed polling data, legitimate polls show that the majority of the people in this country have made it clear they want our borders secured, our immigration laws enforced, and are against any kind of legalization for the illegal aliens in this country. If the Republicans want to win the Congress in 2010, they need to vote with the people, instead of voting in favor of citizens of foreign countries. Contrary to what has been reported, polls show that the Hispanic vote did not determine the last Presidential election. In fact, 55% of legal Hispanic Americans are against any kind of amnesty for people who come to this country illegally.

Regardless of the lack of news by the media, illegal aliens have a devastating effect on the lives of American citizens by the tens of thousands of senseless, 100% preventable crimes committed each and every year by illegal aliens. Our schools and our jails are overcrowded, and our social benefits programs are stretched to the limit. Uncontrolled illegal immigration is forcing Americans to move out of long time neighborhoods, seeking a better place to raise their children and looking for jobs that haven’t been depressed by cheap foreign labor. Americans are frustrated because elected officials like John McCain and Lindsay Graham have thrown the legal citizens of this country under the bus. When do the American people get represented on this issue? The media has made the illegal aliens the victims here, and apparently so has our elected officials. I called the GOP campaign headquarters several times during the Presidential campaign, begging them to get Senator McCain to change his position on this issue so he would win the election. Nobody listened. This is what is wrong with this process today. Our elected officials have gotten so arrogant in their associations with special interests groups, and so afraid of insulting the open border lobbyists that they are ignoring the vast majority of their voters. If you recall, last year when Congress tried to pass an amnesty bill, the unprecedented number of callers who were in opposition to this bill, shut down the Capitol switchboard and jammed emailed boxes of our elected officials.

The buzz is already out there that there will be yet another attempt at amnesty again this year, as promised by our new President. Every Republican vote is going to be needed to stop this bill this time, and if the Republicans don’t unify against this, they will lose again in 2010, and the American people will once again be the ones to pay the price. Chairman Steele, I beg you to gather the flock, and do whatever it takes to fight this issue. The American citizens are depending on you, and they deserve a whole lot more than what they have been getting.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent TinyBob! Im going to write him also. Thanks for posting this!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As long as we're at it here, I watched a John King special on CNN this morning, and as usual the illegal aliens were made to look like victims. John King interviewed John McCain, who once again touted his support for amnesty. I wrote this letter to John King, and here's the email addy if you want to write him.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form4.html?130

Dear John King,

I saw your segment on CNN this morning about illegal immigration and I’m sick and tired of seeing these kinds of reports that make the illegal aliens the victims in this issue. Why doesn’t anyone in the media have the courage to report about the millions of American citizens who are victimized by the illegal aliens in this country? Why don’t you report the thousands of deaths of Americans each year by illegal aliens? Or about the thousands of small children who are sexually assaulted by illegal aliens? I read 4 or 5 stories every single day in newspapers across this country where an innocent child was molested or killed, or an entire family was wiped out by an illegal alien drunk driver, or someone was walking on the sidewalk and got mowed down by an illegal alien drunk driver. The other day, I read where an illegal alien was sentenced to life in prison for raping a 23 month old baby. Last year here in Idaho, a 10 year old girl gave birth to a baby after being raped by her mother’s illegal alien boyfriend. Newspapers across this state printed the story, but it never made it to the TV news. Why? Probably because it’s more desirable to report about some irresponsible woman giving birth to 8 babies all at once.

The reports above are just a very few examples, and one would think I was talking about crimes committed by gang members. But, unfortunately these crimes are being committed every single day by the very people who say they have just come here to work. If you think I’m exaggerating, peek into alipac.us where members post these news stories every day. Go to Discussion Groups, then News Stories From Alipac Members where you’ll find these stories with the links for verification. It’s a sad day in America when you people in the media can ignore the suffering of our citizens, and the torment our children are being subjected to, in order to report about the so-called hardships the illegal aliens are going through. Illegal aliens break our laws coming here, including committing a felony by using false documents, commit crimes against our citizens, and you people make victims out them. Simply unbelievable! And this is just one aspect of the suffering Americans face by illegal aliens in this country. They’ve overcrowded our schools, our social benefits system, our jails, and are taking over our workforce, not to mention the tremendous costs to taxpayers. And we should forgive them for all this and give them a path to citizenship? Why don’t you report the real story on this issue?

Great letters TinyBob!

Now, for the one to Mr. Steele, besides addressing the illegal immigration issue, how would it sound if I reminded him, and the party, of the urgency in returning government to it's original intent under the Constitution?

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Great letters TinyBob!

Now, for the one to Mr. Steele, besides addressing the illegal immigration issue, how would it sound if I reminded him, and the party, of the urgency in returning government to it's original intent under the Constitution?
    I got an email news letter from him and he talked about this, so he's on top of it, but it wouldn't hurt to remind him. He's furious over the 3 Republican traitors and the passage of this ridiculous stimulus bill.

Letter sent to John King.....and to the chairman of the GOP

Dear Michael Steele,

I hope as a Republican, that people like John McCain ...( Snow, Specter, Collins), who refuse to adhere to the Republican platform or stand with their party such as with the recent vote on the so called stimulus package or illegal immigration should not receive any campaign funding money from the Republican party...they are bound and determined to further destroy the party, we need people who will stand together for 2010, the Democrats are already on the path to self destruct.

Republicans do not want another Amnesty or so called path, we want our laws enforced and we also want the party to fight and fight hard for e-verify.....it works, and that is why our opponents want it stopped.

Mr. Steele, I was a disillusioned Republican but now again I have hope.... may I congratulate you on your new position as Chairman of the GOP I have watched you for quite a while on FOX news and I have high hopes for you leading the Republican party...again Congratulations and good luck!!

Please take note of the letter I wrote to John King, McCain was on his show this morning, please shut the idiot up!

XXXXXXX

Dear John King,

I watched your report from AZ this morning on Illegal Immigration, it was the most biased report I have ever seen, I didn't see you interview American worker who has lost their job to an illegal alien, believe me they are not hard to find, they are in every industry from construction to hospitality, you know the jobs welfare mothers use to do to supplement their income..

John McCain is an idiot and doesn't give a damn about Americans, He spoke of the crime in Mexico, did he Mention the crime in the Border states on the U.S. side , no of course not, well Officially 1 person everyday is being kidnapped, unofficially 3 to 5 everyday in Phoenix, not to mention the other horrendous crimes being committed .

We need our border secure and no amnesty, we have had 2 amnesties and all they do is put out the welcome mat to come to the U.S. and you will get amnesty...what we need are lawmakers with the guts to enforce the laws our congress passes, if they have no spine for it they need to get out. 22 years of no law enforcement, it is time for change, I keep hearing from DC about how the rule of law is so important and how nobody is above the law, until they get on the subject of illegal aliens, well I am sorry but Americans are sick of illegal aliens and politicians being above the law! Try doing what Sheriff Arpiao is doing....HIS JOB! Yours is to report the TRUTH!!

We want the truth, on the real impact of illegal immigration on the American citizens. Your report was pathetic, and un-American. If all of you reporters or all the John McCain's out there believe Americans are going to keep sitting back and watching people come in here and take their jobs be it illegally or legal foreign workers in these extremely hard economic times, you are sadly mistaken, This government is in for a rude awaking and all the false reporting and lies by the MSM and politicians will not change what Americans are seeing and feeling with their own eyes, the loss of the ability to take care of their own families, and they know WHY!

XXXXX
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Always good to know they received your message!!

Thank you for contacting the Republican National Committee. We certainly
    appreciated your email, and will include your thoughts in our report to
    the Chairman. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future with
    any of your thoughts, opinions or observations.

Office of Constituent Services

Republican National Committee

info@gop.com

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the comment you sent to John King.

Anchor and correspondent e-mails are forwarded to their personal e-mail boxes (when possible), however, Viewer Communications Management receives and acknowledges e-mails on behalf of them. While neither the anchors nor Viewer Communications Management can reply personally to every e-mail, your comments are important to us and we do read each and every one. Viewer Communications Management replies on behalf of the anchors when possible, and also incorporates viewer opinions into the weekly anchor reports that are provided to senior management.

If you have mistakenly submitted a question through this comments section, please allow time for it to be tagged as such and routed to the appropriate persons for handling.

Again, thank you for contacting us, and please visit the attached links for more information on our anchors, programs and schedules:

Would you like additional information on our anchors?

Please visit our anchor bio section at http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/

Would you like to review transcripts of CNN programming?

Please visit our transcript at http://www.cnn.com/transcripts

Do you need information on the show schedules?

Please visit us at http://www.cnn.com/programs

Thanks again for your interest and keep your browser pointed to http://www.cnn.com.

Sincerely,

CNN Viewer Communications Management

“CNN, The Most Trusted Name In Newsâ€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Will do! Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    You go girlfriend!! let them know you are mad as hell and not going to take it any more..

Great Letter Tiny!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    You go girlfriend!! let them know you are mad as hell and not going to take it any more..

Great Letter Tiny!!
    I WILL SOSAD............the more of us who are madder than hell the better!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast