Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    HERSHEY!!!! Guess your real name is

T R A I T O R ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You got that right JAK!!!!

[b]Hershey Sell-out[/b]

My uncle works for Hershey in Oakdale, CA. He's worked for them for 25 years. He is just beside himself over this. Last month there was a protest outside of the Hershey plant. It didn't get one mention in the Modesto Bee or in the local news.

My uncle and other employees were told that if they participated in any protests' they would lose their "severence package".

This whole thing makes me sick. I went to see my congressman (Dan Lungren) to chastise him for his support for NAFTA, CAFTA and any other SHAFTA agreement which has resulted to hundreds of thousands of jobs leaving the USA. I brought up the fact that Hersheys was leaving Oakdale and that 560+ families would be affected by this sell-out. While he was being grilled for his tepid "alternative" to the senate Amnesty bill, my issue fell on deaf ears whan he said "Really, Hershey is leaving!"

These senators and congressmen need to get the boot in 2008! I'm sick of every one of them getting pay raises while hardworking people like my uncle get the shaft.

No Hershey for me.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JAK
    I think I will pass the link to this thread in some emails to contacts...maybe they will pass it on!!!! Stop eating Hershey's and JOIN IN THE ALIPAC FIGHT TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the link for Hershey's 'contact us'
    http://www.hersheys.com/contactus/contact-us-date.asp
    Put in your birthday and it will take you to the comment section after you leave your name & address. Write them just as I did.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Re: [b]Hershey Sell-out[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Ssnick
    My uncle works for Hershey in Oakdale, CA. He's worked for them for 25 years. He is just beside himself over this. Last month there was a protest outside of the Hershey plant. It didn't get one mention in the Modesto Bee or in the local news.

Hi Ssnick,
    There are just no words.
    It just stinks!
    I hope the American people are coming to realize that we must stand together and fight back against this insanity!
    We have to force our representative to either do what is right for Americans and America or end up in the unemployment line!
    Enough is enough!
    We must speak up and be heard.
    I know this is no consolation but please let your uncle know that this is very upsetting to all of us that care and we are doing everything in our power to get this wrong corrected! We are not forgetting him and we are not going to become apathetic and forget about this during the election season. I know it is cold comfort but offer him at least that!

Ssnick PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:32 pm

These senators and congressmen need to get the boot in 2008!

Well I am with you except for one problem. They are hard to get rid of -
    Why? because these politicians brings home the BACON. As long the American people are dependent of the government for every dam pet project like "FOR THE CHILDREN" ....the morons who voted them in will continue voting them in. In other words, people rather sell themselves off the devil in turn for monetary security. HOWEVER, they don't realize that without FREEDOM and our Soverignty intact, that security they rely on, will one day end...and the outcome will not be pretty.

I am absolutely disgusted.I will no longer buy Hershey anything and I'll tell everyone I know to do the same.
    I can only imagine what the founder of Hersheys would think of this(I know he is deceased) but, I remember reading stories of how he helped out his employees during hard times so none of them would be totally without
    income. What a shame.

Hershey's doesn't give a hoot if we ALL stop using their products. They are a worldwide conglomerate and have had a monopoly on the chocolate business for many, many years. They are moving to Mexico for cheap labor and less legal hassle.

GREED!!!!!
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Hershey's doesn't give a hoot if we ALL stop using their products. They are a worldwide conglomerate and have had a monopoly on the chocolate business for many, many years. They are moving to Mexico for cheap labor and less legal hassle.

GREED!!!!!

Well, that might be true.
    They may not care what we spend but they will care what we SAY!
    A company like Hershey's will spend millions on public relations.
    They will hate the negative publicity that all of our voices can bring
    Let the country know that Hershey's doesn't care about American workers and would shove us out into the street for cheaper slave labor wages!

Get the word out there!
    Hershey's .....selling out American Workers is not SWEET!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast