Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Hezbollah cell in Charlotte

February 02, 2007
    Sleeper Cells in the United States and Canada
    By Dave Gaubatz

"Terrorist sleeper cells are located primarily in North Carolina, Michigan, and Canada. The 'sleepers' are prepared to conduct terrorist attacks within the U.S., and nuclear material is available to them. 'Prepared' in this instance indicates they have the necessary tools to carry our their attacks and are prepared to die.

"About nine months ago a lady from Morehead City, NC contacted me and asked for assistance because she had been ignored by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), the FBI, and local law enforcement. Her allegation: A group of people who were citizens of Lebanon was operating from NC and was involved in financially supporting Hezbollah. The members were also befriending United States Marine Corps personnel (to include the Marine Corps Base Commander at Cherry Point USMC Base). The Lebanese citizens had free access to the Marine Corps base and had frequent parties with USMC members. She had ledgers; photographs of U.S. Marines with the Lebanese members, numerous passports (some falsified), duplicate drivers licenses, social security cards, and financial transactions log books both in Arabic and English. I obtained the information from her and conducted research. I turned my information over to the NCSBI office."
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Yep, old news had some arrested back in 2002 in Charlotte.

http://www.adl.org/main_Terrorism/hezbo ... sHeading_7
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not to worry, my nephew is stationed at Cherry point, he'll take care of them! He's a real Marine!

Charles , good to see you back on here my friend.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks MD
    think this thing is back to full speed and all the sick ones are patched up and back to work.

When you called did I tell you about the naval mine that washed up on the beach and the tourist or is that terrorist wanting to play with it ? We had to rope off the area an call EOD. Cast iron and full wet of black powder which would have been very unstable when it dried.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Thanks MD
    think this thing is back to full speed and all the sick ones are patched up and back to work.

When you called did I tell you about the naval mine that washed up on the beach and the tourist or is that terrorist wanting to play with it ? We had to rope off the area an call EOD. Cast iron and full wet of black powder which would have been very unstable when it dried.
    Yes you did, pretty scary stuff and there is a lot of it out there!
    Where I live used to be a practice range during WWII and you should see what we still find, nothing live though.
    Years ago they took part of Camp Elliot (A Marine base) in San Diego county and made it a residential area and some kids found a motar round, while they were playing with it it went off and killed two of them.
    I have a nephew who works for SDFD, he is also a member of the bomb squad and he comes up with all kinds of weird things.
    You can never play it too safe!

This place (Bald Head Island Village) is built on top of a Civil War Confederate Coastal Fortification. Lots of stuff keeps popping up.

Old news? Still scary as hell.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Better not profile them...you wouldn't want to hurt their feelings

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Holy Islamville in York County, SC, is within 15 miles of the Duke nuclear power plant on Lake Wylie. How convenient.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!