Thread: Hiding the ball

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hiding the ball

I am starting to feel that we aren't keeping our "eyes on the ball." Or maybe, we aren't watching the actual ball in play and rather we are focusing on the one left rolling to entertain the masses. Whether or not we accept the legality of those already here, if we allow those who brought them here, ie. the businesses who are willing to sell us all out for a few extra dollars each year we wouldn't even be having this problem. So, basically, for the temporary pleasure of a few we are all having to suffer greatly. I am worried that we are wasting anger and credibility on the illegals themselves rather than the real crooks...our own family who have SOLD US DOWN THE RIVER!!! Am I Wrong!!!??? Lets forget the illegals and get rifd of the crooks that brought the illegals here to begin WITH!!!! My 2 cents... By the way... we are getting tired with the corruption over here, how's it with you all??? Tired yet??? Believe me..We are FED UP!!!!
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Can't do anything until we STOP this bill, ZACH. If not, those employers get away with more than anyone yet has absorbed.

Hey, you're in Wash. state? Do you have a list of those reps. and how they stand? If you can pull that together, there's a thread for our BLITZ you could put it on.

We're getting ready for a full BLITZ on the House.

After we stop this charade, then we can regroup and focus on the real issues driving this mess just as you suggest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Second, I am on the other side... as in DC .. i think the front lines are in Iowa, Oregon, and Ohio. I also think we should start framing this issue in a way that makes sense to the average American... this is about money and corruption not about how a bill becomes a law...
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

I am worried that we are wasting anger and credibility on the illegals themselves rather than the real crooks...our own family who have SOLD US DOWN THE RIVER!!! Am I Wrong!!!???
    I for one think you are absolutely right on.

I am in Iowa and your right to some degree there is not the awareness there should be.

The full court press on the House? Is this what I hope it is... we bomb them with HOLD YOUR GROUND messages?

I really think we need a lawyer but it seems none are offering up their services. (They too are in awe of the mighty One world group I guess.)

Soooooooo.......... what now? Press our States to inact their own laws? That has been my plan but there are so only so many hours in the day. I keep feeling compelled to keep my eye on the National level for signs of what is going to happen next. They never cease to disappoint me.

I THINK if we ran ads in papers stating the United States had to get permission from Mexico to build a fence you would definately wake up those who are not aware.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

second i reread that and definitely didnt mean for that to sound as mean as it does... these crooked politicians bring out the worst in me...sorry i think the problem is that we are feeding into the racism and anger arguments by focusing on illegals themselves when the real problem concerns the companies that hire people for less than minimum wage... if we enforced that singular law i doubt we would even be having this conversation...
    </div>