Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hilary's foreign relations "experience"

It's scary to think this ignorant woman could be our next president!

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/hill ... -elections
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I must say, when I saw your subject title, I thought it was going to say Hellary is Calderon's mistress ... LOL

I don't know the first thing about Pakistani government, either, but I'm not running for Leader of the (Formerly) Free World either.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Banned
    "I must say, when I saw your subject title, I thought it was going to say Hellary is Calderon's mistress ... LOL"

How do you know she isnt? lmao

Miguelina...

I'm glad you brought up this subject because I have been searching for a transcript or video of Hillary on the day of the assassination. She went into a screeching rage about Musharraf (I can't remember which program...think it was Blitzer)...calling for him to step down IMMEDIATELY! I was stunned! There has been NO replay of her rant.

But the following Sunday she was on This Week with George Stephanapoulos and when asked if Musharraf should step down...she calmly said "No"! She did a complete 180!

You would think her genius husband would have prepped her before she opened her mouth the first time...but it was a powerful glimpse into her lack of experience and logic. And of course, MSM has totally ignored her first comments!