Hillary Busted For Email Remarks In Old Video Footage

October 12, 2016

An old home video from 2000, taken of Clinton at a private lunch in a Beverly Hills restaurant, caught Clinton saying she didn’t like to use emails, due to being investigated so much.

The party was a fundraiser for her senate campaign, co-hosted and primarily funded by billionaire Peter Paul, who Clinton would later claim she had never met, then later recanted and denied she’d ever had conversations with him about his contributions to her Senate run.

TWO VIDEOS BELOW

“As much as I’ve been investigated and all of that, you know, why would I —- I don’t even want -— why would I ever want to do e-mail?” she’s seen on tape telling Peter Paul on home video captured at a fundraiser.

“Can you imagine?” she said.

All this occurred before Clinton became Secretary of State and sent government-related emails through a private server in her basement.

Peter Paul has stated that he shelled out $30,000 to co-host the fundraiser luncheon for Clinton, and has documents and cancelled checks proving he gave the Clintons about $1.5 million in contributions in all, but only about $500,000 of that appears in federal election records.

For more on Clinton’s connections to Peter Paul and his lawsuit against the Clintons trying to recoup the money he spent on them, watch the following video.
The scandalous story was shared back in 2007, in an effort to stop her presidential run against Barack Obama

http://dennismichaellynch.com/hillar...video-footage/