Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary campaign manager says, I quit. BYE BYE!!!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/?CMP=EMC-1396

I think the country should just start over with the entire campaign for both parties.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Boy do I agree with you....
    With illegals voting here in Nevada....lost ballots....suspected fraud in voter machines.....
    Let's start over....and have it ALL in one day ...non of this piecemeal.... and now more people know more of what is going on...and they might vote for Romney.....our only chance
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Boy do I agree with you....
    With illegals voting here in Nevada....lost ballots....suspected fraud in voter machines.....
    Let's start over....and have it ALL in one day ...non of this piecemeal.... and now more people know more of what is going on...and they might vote for Romney.....our only chance

I say we also let the third world prevent fraud observers in. Lord knows somebody has to keep an eye on things. I don't like the idea of it being outsiders, but I don't trust ANYBODY who is currently involved with our government. This includes my local dog catcher.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I agree

start over

Sessions / Tancredo 08

Romney / Hunter 08

Just M O

The CURRENT Presidential campaign should be DITCHED! There is NO way to insure FAIRNESS in THIS year's elections as long as this charade continues!

Clinton replaces campaign manager By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press Writer
    8 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton replaced campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle with longtime aide Maggie Williams on Sunday, a staff shake-up coming just hours after presidential rival Barack Obama's weekend sweep of three contests.

Campaign aides said Solis Doyle made the decision to leave on her own and was not urged to do so by the former first lady or any other senior member of the team. But it comes as Clinton struggles to catch Obama in fundraising and momentum and faces the prospect of losing every voting contest yet to come in February.

Solis Doyle announced the shift in an e-mail to the staff on Sunday.

"I have been proud to manage this campaign and prouder still to call Hillary my friend for more than 16 years," Solis Doyle wrote. "Maggie is a remarkable person and I am confident that she will do a fabulous job."

Solis Doyle said she will serve as a senior adviser to Clinton and the campaign, and travel with Clinton from time to time.

Williams, who served as Clinton's White House chief of staff, is a longtime Clinton confidante who joined the campaign after the New York senator narrowly won the New Hampshire primary Jan. 8. She will begin assuming the duties of campaign manager this week.

The staff shake-up caps a week in which Clinton grabbed the bigger prizes on Super Tuesday, winning New York, California and New Jersey, but Obama prevailed in more contests. Obama won the popular vote in 13 states, while Clinton won in eight states and American Samoa.

Both Clinton and Obama raised a stunning $100 million each last year, but Clinton recently has lagged behind Obama in money collected. He raised $32 million in January to her $13.5 million, forcing her to lend her campaign $5 million before Super Tuesday. The campaign said Saturday that it had raised $10 million since the beginning of February.

Obama enjoyed a three-state sweep Saturday night, winning the Louisiana primary and caucuses in Washington state and Nebraska. He has the potential to pad his victories in contests Tuesday in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia, as well as next week in Wisconsin and his native Hawaii.

Clinton is hoping to stem the tide on March 4 when Ohio, Texas, Rhode Island and Vermont vote.

In a statement, Clinton praised Solis Doyle and said she looked forward to her continued advice in the coming months.

"Patti Solis Doyle has done an extraordinary job in getting us to this point — within reach of the nomination — and I am enormously grateful for her friendship and her outstanding work," Clinton said. "And, as Patti has said, this already has been the longest presidential campaign in history and one that has required enormous sacrifices of everyone and our families.

"I look forward to her continued advice in the months ahead," Clinton added.

Williams joined the campaign when Clinton brought aboard a new group of advisers.

"Patti and I have worked with Maggie Williams for more than a decade," Clinton said in the statement. "I am lucky to have Maggie on board and I know she will lead our campaign with great skill towards the nomination."

The Democratic Party's system of awarding pledged delegates proportionally and the oversized role of superdelegates, the 796 lawmakers, governors and party officials who are not bound by state votes, meant that no candidate had a commanding lead.

According to The Associated Press' latest survey, Clinton had 243 superdelegates and Obama had 156. That edge was responsible for Clinton's overall edge in the pursuit of delegates to secure the party's nomination for president. According to the AP's latest tally, Clinton has 1,125 total delegates and Obama has 1,087. A candidate must get 2,205 delegates to capture the nomination.

The delegate numbers increased the possibility of a protracted fight for the Democratic nomination, perhaps lasting through this summer's national convention in Denver.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080210/ap_ ... gn_manager

"All Americans must vote Democrat," stated Jihad Jaara, an exiled member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmmm I wonder if this has anything to do with Illegal Immigration since Solis Doyles father was a IA.

I have always thought Doyle is the one who changed Clinton's mind about IA's because Hillary was against IA's.

I would prefer Hillary to get the nomination because I think Obama would be more likely to open the borders then Clinton.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

1. Hillary has never been against illegal aliens. Even her newfound opposition to granting them driver's licenses is framed as a pro-illegal measure, i.e. she doesn't want them to be turned over to BICE.

2. If this is a bid to court the African-American vote it will fail. Obama just won three more primaries/caucuses, and with Maryland, Va. and D.C. coming up just around the corner trouble in Hillaryland will continue for the foreseeable future.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    Hillary is going to be going into major implode mode real
    soon

0-6 in the last six contests, likely.

She's going to need those delegates she stole in MI and FL real bad.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast