Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The New York senator said she supports basic health services for illegal immigrants, including hospitalization and treatment of acute conditions.
    So what's left then? Basic health services, including hospitilization and acute conditions, just about covers it all. All that's left are breast implants and nose jobs.

Geez this woman thinks we're all complete idiots!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

It is my understanding the adults, legal or illegal are not covered anyway, so what is left is millions of anchor babies and pregnant women.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It is my understanding the adults, legal or illegal are not covered anyway, so what is left is millions of anchor babies and pregnant women.
    No... her plan is to make them all legal citizens... then give them all the benifits
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AMEN TO ALL.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

"First thing I thought of when I read this was that she will make the illegals legal. Therefore, the health care plan won't cover illegals."

Yep, this is exactly her plan and intentions!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Yes she is a flip flopper. She and Bill could have had a decent healthcare plan in place a long time ago. They make is so complicated with so many loopholes it would not pass.

Old Hillary does not what the illegals to drive either? right

My frickin car insurance goes up every year because of the illegal that are uninsured causing accidents. Old "Jose" just does not show up for court, and "they can't find him". Right.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Shes like a live fish just out of water!! And her stance has her running scared now, she now she has isolated alot of American citizens, as has all the Demacrates on illegal immigration! and just about everything else!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12