Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Hillary Draws Boos Over Immigration

Hillary Draws Boos Over Immigration
    Sunday, December 2, 2007 6:48 PM

Whatever public sympathy Hillary Clinton had built up during the tense hostage situation at her New Hampshire campaign office appeared to dissipate Saturday, as she was met with a round of boos during an address over the phone to an Iowa political event.

At the Heartland Presidential Candidates Forum in Des Moines, community activists lustily booed the Democratic front-runner after she declined to commit to passing comprehensive immigration reform in her first 100 days in office.

Clinton showed up in person, along with the six other candidates, for an evening forum before African-American and Hispanic activists.

In the early forum, Clinton said reform would be a "high priority" for her, but that didn't satisfy a crowd looking for legislation that would move illegal immigrants swiftly on a path to legalization.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/clin ... ode=3E83-1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This idiot Clinton is going to wind up alienating both sides of the immigration debate. That's a big blunder for her. What do you want to bet she'll be sqawking enforcement here shortly, and hopefully nobody will believe her and she'll dig a deeper hole for herself.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think she knocked herself out of this election when 76% of New Yorkers in a poll opposed illegals receiving drivers liscences. She made a big mistake by not adamantly opposing it. JMO

The NYC deal I think sealed her fate, but she has flip flopped, shown more accents than is possible and laughs like a hyena, to the point it is just not cute to most people anymore, of course it never was to me at all. but I guess some people have more of a since of humor than I Hopefully her days are numbered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 12/3
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Now she's trying a new tactic. She going to attack Obama's character because she's mad that she's behind in the Iowa polls. She doesn't like to lose, and that's evident in her remarks to Katy Curic in an interview. When asked how she would respond if she lost the nomination, she said she wasn't going to lose. Katy reminded her that she still could. She still refused to accept that. She said, "When I'm President again . . . "

Again? Hmmmmm.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

This morning on the news they were saying that the people in middle America hate her, not just dislike or disapprove but actually HATE HER.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

I guess that means I am "in middle America".

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    This morning on the news they were saying that the
    people in middle America hate her
    , not just dislike or disapprove but actually HATE HER.
    So far theyr'e not wrong. I'm also one of them.
    ------------------------

Me three!
    "

me four!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast