Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Hispanic Activist Threatens GOP Over DREAM Act

Hispanic Activist Threatens GOP Over DREAM Act

An official with the nation’s leading Hispanic civil rights organization has issued a warning to Republicans who helped defeat the DREAM Act in the Senate, suggesting Latinos could retaliate in future elections.

Clarissa Martinez, director of immigration and national campaigns for the National Council of La Raza, said: “The most immediate repercussions are that, particularly those members in states where the Latino population has political influence, they’d better watch out.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oooh, I'll bet the Republicans are shaking in their booties. The Latino vote doesn't mean squat! There may be 20 million at most who can vote and many of them don't. Compare that to a population of over 300 million of which 280 million are non-hispanics. To think you have any clout in this country is laughable to say the least.

So in otherwords "La Raza" if Republicans don't bend our laws for your illegal amigos thereby advocating for the non- enforcment of our immigration laws you are going to stomp your little brown feet and throw a fit? You call yourselves loyal Americans? No, what you are are are ethnocentric, racist traitors. Get the hell out of this country if you have no honor for it or hold any loyalty to it. This country isn't just about your pompous, arrogant group. This country is for all Americans and the best interests of this country. Moving Mexico here isn't in our best interests no matter how badly you want to turn this into another Hispanic nation so you can gain control politically, numerically and culturally. You'll have the fight of your life and you will lose badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Oooh, I'll bet the Republicans are shaking in their booties. The Latino vote doesn't mean squat! There may be 20 million at most who can vote and many of them don't. Compare that to a population of over 300 million of which 280 million are non-hispanics. To think you have any clout in this country is laughable to say the least.

So in otherwords "La Raza" if Republicans don't bend our laws for your illegal amigos thereby advocating for the non- enforcment of our immigration laws you are going to stomp your little brown feet and throw a fit? You call yourselves loyal Americans? No, what you are are are ethnocentric, racist traitors. Get the hell out of this country if you have no honor for it or hold any loyalty to it. This country isn't just about your pompous, arrogant group. This country is for all Americans and the best interests of this country. Moving Mexico here isn't in our best interests no matter how badly you want to turn this into another Hispanic nation so you can gain control politically, numerically and culturally. You'll have the fight of your life and you will lose badly.
    Tell us what you really think, Oldglory!

I think it was beautifully written, Oldglory would you consider writing a farewell speech to the illegal aliens leaving our country?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Hispanic Activist Threatens GOP Over DREAM Act

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Noting that Republicans are set to take over the House in January, former La Raza official Cecilia Munoz, now director of the White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs,
    And this is BS, that should never have happened!
    This President is the racist!
    And American's are the victims of his hate crimes!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Hispanic Activist Threatens GOP Over DREAM Act

[quote="AirborneSapper7"]
    Noting that Republicans are set to take over the House in January, former La Raza official Cecilia Munoz, now director of the White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs, complained that they “want more than anything to enforce the law and try to deport all of the 10 million people who are here without papers.â€
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

i do not understand, why activists want to believe that all hispanics want changes in the immigration laws.
    I'm Hispanic and my priority is not immigration reform.
    My priority is the economy, education , security at the borders and in our cities.
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

Banned
    Just pass legislation in 2011 that requires proof of status to be register to vote. Any countys or states seen not as complying by law are not counted.

Whoops there goes 90% of the hispanic votes GOP would needa worry about with still potentially getting 80% Citizen votes as long as they keep a tough stance against illegal immigration. The majority of the white, black, and asian citizens all support tougher illegal immigration laws and a hardline to enforcement.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I think it was beautifully written, Oldglory would you consider writing a farewell speech to the illegal aliens leaving our country?

Nonono Steve... a speech is just not enough. We need a song and a dance too!

She went on to specify Sens. Kay Bailey Hutchison and John Cornyn of Texas, George LeMieux in Florida, and Mark Kirk in Illinois.

LeMieux is done
    Kirk was just elected to six years.
    Cornyn was elected in 08
    Hutchinson is up for election in 2012 if i remember right

so her spewing about these four really wont have any bearing on anything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast