Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USHCC &
    USHCC Foundation

Address
    2175 K Street NW, Suite 100
    Washington, DC 20037

Phone
    1.800.USHCC86
    (or) 202.842.1212

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    yesterday,Thursday, I had seen an interview with Biden on CNBC. And they had asked him about the bill on the floor and E-verify and jobs going to Americans. They had asked him what he thought about ILLEGALS getting jobs that Americans should be getting. He sort of dodged the question and went in a circle without even touching the question. What a cop out!
    I'm glad they at least asked him the question, usually the MSM avoids these basic questions like the plague.

And with the "middle class task force" and supposed support for American workers that Obama/Biden are professing, I hope they get more questions like this.

We cannot let him avoid the issue of how millions of illegal foreign workers are hurting the wages of and taking jobs from American citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are simply racists, Arizona and other states use e-verify with less problems than any other government program.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    The following is what I sent to the feel good, pull the over over the naive empty headed American's eyes bullcrap www.astrongmiddleclass.gov website:

If you care about putting Americans back to work Mr Biden why did you dodge a question by CNBC asking if you will use e-verify to ensure stimulus and other jobs go to Americans; NOT illegal aliens forcing taxpayers to subsidize a trillion dollar illegal alien jobs and benefits giveaway Ponzi scheme disguised as a stimulus. And after meeting with corporate CEO's why did Mr Obama delay e-verify scheduled for February but now May?
    More hollow words because you care only about cheap labor and votes

I am emailing and faxing copies to Senator DeMint (Chief Senate negotiator for this crap sandwich), Senators Sessions, Coburn, Vitter and others to show this admninistration is NOT sincere about putting Americans back to work but only about forcing us to subsidize more cheap labor for Congress' and Obama's big labor, unions, Chamber of Commerce, Mexican government and Corporate Masters.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    He then said it would cause a percentage of people to be unemployed.
    Well, duh! That's the idea. To have 100% of illegals unemployed.
    There it is again..no distinction between legal and illegal. Anarchists!!

SEND FREE E-MAILS OR FAXES TO YOUR SENATORS asking that they "Retain E-Verify in the Stimulus Bill" through

Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-144549.html

miguelina wrote
    Racism is alive and running amok in America. Ethnic groups are demanding special treatment for their own, at the expense of all Americans. Diversity and multiculturism is not bringing everyone together, it's about dividing us into separate "races".
    I would agree with this statement. Everyone wants diversity in the United States and groups are set up to represent ethnic organizations whether it be some caucuses,or hyphenated Americans,and other ethnic groups and or organizations that i won't go on to mention.

Not all cases does diversity = unity
    Most often it seems diversity = divisions

Now in my opinion it does semm to exist more in the last years of all the newcomers to this country........maybe I am wrong but just an observation
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12