Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic discrimination against us

I would like to know if anyone else has had similar experiences.
    I went to Macy's and looked at the Ralph Lauren clothing. The Hispanic woman working in that section was busy ringing up orders and speaking Spanish with those customers. She saw me looking and I thought she would ask me if I needed help. Instead she just walked away to another section. I ended up where she was and once again she ignored me. An African American woman saw me and asked me if I needed assistance. I told her yes and what and she told me to wait till tomorrow or saturday to make my purchase as it would be on sale. I went to another section and there once again, I was greeted by an African American and asked if I needed assistance. Then when I went around the corner, there were 3 woman almost yelling at each other in Spanish. I am going back today and will speak to the manager about this. I will also be emailing them to let them know about my experience. This is totally unacceptable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I always notice it. When they have to wait on me in a store or restraurant they have no manners. By no manners I very seldom get a friendly greeting and there is never a thank you at the end of the transaction. By the way American born hispanics always greet me with a friendly hello and say thank you.

I think that it depends where the American Hispanics family came from. Some are very pleasnt and nice people who are just like the rest of us yet others are the opposite.
    I emailed macys about my experience already.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hispanic discrimination against us

Unless you speak spanish for the most part a hispanic will not serve you. They are for the most part rude. When selling my mothers home, the hispanic that looked at told her that she should give them the larger home that I had purchased for her instead of selling her home. They had children and wanted the larger home without paying for it.

They do discriminate more that's for certain.
    Many times my wife and I have been to a Mexican restaurant, and they do take their time in getting around to serving us gringos. There are 4 of these restaurants that I have reported for suspected hiring of illegals. In my mind its a dead give away when hardly anyone in the restaurent speaks any english, and there's only hispanics working there.
    I sure hope some of them get attention soon.

Plus, I do speak limited spanish, and I've heard them calling us names in spanish as we walk by. It probably has something to do with my NO MAS immigration t-shirt, but I don't care. If they don't like it, they can get the hell out of our country ASAP.
    What is funny is when I stop and look them in the face when they've called me one of their little spanish names. Then they just turn around and walk off. They are cowards.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Everyone should be making their complaint known at the time it's happening IN THE STORE. The complaint should be made, if at all possible, in front of other consumers. Management goes limp when they have to take care of this in public....it throws them off script. Trust me, this gets their attention like nothing else and helps other shoppers to begin growing some courage rather than to continue to take it themselves.

Then, lol, follow up with emails/letters to the main entity.
    {my 2 cents}

Everyone should be making their complaint known at the time it's happening IN THE STORE. The complaint should be made, if at all possible, in front of other consumers. Management goes limp when they have to take care of this in public....it throws them off script. Trust me, this gets their attention like nothing else and helps other shoppers to begin growing some courage rather than to continue to take it themselves.
    Yep, I've done this. Got the name of the person that was rude and found a supervisor. The time that I did it, it ended up with me and 5 or 6 other customers walking out.

Here's the funny thing, we all left our items sitting at the register and the store lost thousands of dollars. Turns out, we all happened to be on a shopping spree. We ended up going for coffee and shopped at another store in the mall.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

I actually received a letter back from Macys and my complaint has been forwarded to that stores executive manager. This manager is suppose to get in touch with me regarding that incident. I hope they do respond as they claim.