Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

hispanic tips website

click on your state. To read a whole article click on source.

http://hispanictips.com/hispanic-news-by-us-state/
    We the People. You the Invader

So if they are annoucing news from all the states...where are the mug shots of all the people who commit crimes, why don't they post the cost of having them in each of the states. I thought they are a proud people, well then fess up, put all the news on the site. I know that many of them own houses in Florida, (one of the news items.) while more and more Floridians can't afford the high cost of houseing or living here. A dinky 1 bedroom apartment can go for $1500.00 a month or more. The people who lived in FEMA trailers up till last Feb. because of Charley can't find decent places to live, yet these people are given loans for homes that I find it impossible for them to afford. Utilities are outragously high, food is sky high, and of course like the rest of the nation gasoline is through the roof. today we saw it for 2.89 and got all excited. They must be picking a lot of lettuce to be able to live here and afford all the other necessities that go along with owning a home.....oh then I forgot, they have their anchor babies for additional funds, they can walk in a hospital and not have any qualms about paying the bill, and they have Jeb and Mel ready to give them more hand outs. No living in Florida is not paradise any longer, it has its huge price and the government is making sure that illegal aliens have the money to pay it.