Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    dragon5 Wrote:
    . I am offended by your website and how you treat others.
    I hope that not aim toward me.
    yes dixie it is.

notice how they dismiss all of my post and ignore every single, highly valid point.

Their contact information.

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Hispanic Business, Inc.
    admin@hbinc.com
    425 Pine Ave
    Santa Barbara, CA 93117
    US
    (805) 964-4554 fax: (805) 964-5539

Well, technically, the word business can mean several things. In their case, "hispanic business" probably means anything relating to furthering their raza agenda. Or objecting to Americans objecting to them not assimilating and shoving their culture down our throats.

GFC
    That Tony Cheek character over there makes me sick. That man is so racial sensitive it is pathetic.

Here a bunch of participants lament the fact that Betty Crocker includes directions in Spanish with their products. They say they only object to illegal aliens and that they do not object to Hispanics or legal immigrants. This thread shows just how absurd that claim is. In reality, they just don't like Hispanic people or the Spanish language.
    Why is it that only spanish speakers demand that America cater to their "language" needs? And why is it that LEGAL Laotian & Hmong immigrants, who are NOT afforded such language accomodations (let alone Betty Crocker instructions in their language) are typically able to speak conversational english within 3 years?

What hypocrites.....

Quote Originally Posted by GFC
    That Tony Cheek character over there makes me sick. That man is so racial sensitive it is pathetic.
    Is he an Americanophobe? Yes, that's a Dixieism.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've already notified Telemundo to let them know these people manipulate polls. I asked them to make sure to publicize this. That way they can point out why those polls that say Americans are against legalization and "Amnesty" are probably manipulated by these freaks. Don't worry, I already ran copies for this, saved an offline version and have sent them the information before these "goons" decide to delete the evidence.
    Manipulate polls??? The fact is, people go vote. You are allowed one vote. The fact that someone posts a poll is hardly evidence of manipulation. I'm sure the other side does the same thing. How about the Dobbs polls??? That is CNN, the LIBERAL network, why does the polls all reflect anti-illegal sentiments? These people give us WAY too much credit, but I appreciate it......I guess, little ole Alipac has somehow manipulated all the thousands of polls that have reflected that Americans are fed-up with illegals. I guess they don't want us voting, huh? Maybe they should try voting instead of complaining about us voting. I love the "freak" name.....shows that they just can't stand what Alipac is doing, and now suddenly all of us become "freaks." Makes me feel all "warm and fuzzy."

Post count at HB:
    1182 of 1733 Members have made 36679 posts in 3 forums

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 16&start=0

Here's the poll they are having a cow about. Everyone please go vote NO!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hay espacio para más inmigrantes en Estados Unidos?

Selección Votos Porcentaje de 1693 Votos

Sí, pero no por muchos años más 96 6%

No, ya se ha acabado el espacio 731 43%

Sí, hay mucho territorio y muchas oportunidades 866 51%

Well, the good thing about these observations is that it lets all of our ALIPAC activists know exactly how much these racist flakes are watching us and how they will eagerly pounce on anything they think they can twist to their advantage.

We also know where each of you can go visit for Open Border Lobby troll practice anytime you want to increase your "training" and go toe to toe with the gamut of illegal alien supporters.

We have so many more activists and traffic on our boards, perhaps we should turn HB into and ALIPAC training ground?

W

It`s kind of funny their site language is "English"
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast