Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HISPANICS ARE BEING EXTRA NICE TO BLACKS!

Two weeks ago for lunch I went to Popeye's Chicken. When I drove up to the drive through the lady on the speaker was Spanish and said,"Yes, what do you want?" I gave my order and she couldn't take it right. I kept asking did they have sweet tea? Finally in a very rude manner she says, "Just pull around" I thought Hell, NO I have to complain I'm spending my money. When I gave her my Credit Card she snatched it from my hand. I told her I needed to speak to the manager. She said they were not in. However, what she forgot was that when she handed me the receipt the complaint number was listed. I called, I mean I had too I was so offened. This was 1 week before the protest started. I knew my ESL students were being rude. However, I didn't know what was wrong with the Hispanics.

I went to the same restaurant today. I encountered the same lady today. She was so kind I could have bought her for a nickle. Now they want our help and trying to be extremely nice. Well, they want get my help. No Way No How.

Alright!!!

Good Work, americansunite!!

Keep heat up!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: HISPANICS ARE BEING EXTRA NICE TO BLACKS!

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    Two weeks ago for lunch I went to Popeye's Chicken. When I drove up to the drive through the lady on the speaker was Spanish and said,"Yes, what do you want?" I gave my order and she couldn't take it right. I kept asking did they have sweet tea? Finally in a very rude manner she says, "Just pull around" I thought Hell, NO I have to complain I'm spending my money. When I gave her my Credit Card she snatched it from my hand. I told her I needed to speak to the manager. She said they were not in. However, what she forgot was that when she handed me the receipt the complaint number was listed. I called, I mean I had too I was so offened. This was 1 week before the protest started. I knew my ESL students were being rude. However, I didn't know what was wrong with the Hispanics.

I went to the same restaurant today. I encountered the same lady today. She was so kind I could have bought her for a nickle. Now they want our help and trying to be extremely nice. Well, they want get my help. No Way No How.
    If she's illegal you should give her your help...finding her way back home that is...

Information on how to report suspected illegal aliens- http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=20

and add the information to http://wehirealiens.com too
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Well you cant "help her back home" if she isn't really an illegal. But I have noticed this rally and state of mind that rich white men are the ultimate obstacle. So lets pull in all the blacks we can by throwing out the "racism and civil rights" card.

Good for you americansunite! I can not believe the audacity of the illegal immigrants trying to compare what they are doing with the civil rights movement. I am not even black and find it insulting.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue
    Well you cant "help her back home" if she isn't really an illegal. But I have noticed this rally and state of mind that rich white men are the ultimate obstacle. So lets pull in all the blacks we can by throwing out the "racism and civil rights" card.
    she matches the attitude profile of illegals

based on the kind of work she's doing and the kind of visas we give out theres a good chance she is illegal.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!