Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gee, let me see if I have this straight: People break the law entering our country illegally and then break the law by drinking and driving. What a shocker I guess they are drinking and driving in the place of the Americans who are to lazy to drink and drive.

I guess they are drinking and driving in the place of the Americans who are to lazy to drink and drive

I was hit by an illegal Korean with expired papers ...

He was straight from the rice patties. He did not speak 1 word of English.

But he had a cell phone and called the friend that loaned him his giant Ram Truck that damn near totaled our car.

No license. Loaned Vehicle. No English (how can someone be a decent safe driver when they can't understand the laws and read the signs? He turned into us on a red light. He did not know what a red light meant.,

The owner of the truck was not much better. Why did he loan the vehicle?

The police took the guy to jail for 2 days and then put him back on the street. The insurance company of the truck owner gave me a hard time. I let them have it.

The Chamblee police deal with Illegals every minute of the day. Nothing happens to them. They just drive again.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Hre's the response I received from the reporter Amanda Lamb:

Mr. ------------: Talk to my managers about the story choice, it was assigned, not my story idea. I have no dog in this fight. Had less than three hours to research it and put it together. Numbers came from the City County Bureau of Identification, they keep arrest information for every law enforcement agency in the county. Hope this answers some of your questions.

Amanda
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

That's the problem with RAL; no dog in the fight! They are so obviously pro-illegal.

Velasquez said he believes racial profiling has something to do with the high numbers, but the statistics appear to be too high and too consistent to simply be the result of selective enforcement.
    How in the world can this sorry excuse for a lawyer say racial profiling causes 15 percent of their alcohol-related crashes? Do the cops follow these drunks around causing them to have accidents?

They should be smart enough to figure out who's here illegally instead of giving statistics for all Hispanics. This isn't fair to all the Hispanic citizens in NC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Editorial in our paper this morning...
    Send illegals home, and fine employers
    Editor:
    This letter is for Governor Bush, the Internal Revenue Service and the Immigration and Naturalization Service.
    May 1, would be an excellent opportunity to step up and do some of what we pay you for.
    There is going to be a protest march in Orlando by what will largely be illegal immigrants to our country.
    It is time to call out the National Guard and cordon off the whole group.
    One by one they must show proof of being here legally. If any of you whiners think this is unconstitutional then you have to admit DUI checkpoints must be outlawed, they use the same process. Aside from that, only legal American citizens have constitutional rights.
    Those who cannot prove citizenship should be turned over to the IRS group to be questioned about their employer in this country then turned over to INS for transportation back to their respective homelands.
    At this point, the IRS will charge and fine these employers, whether individuals or corporations, for as many tax fraud violations as possible. Yes paying criminals under the table and not collecting income taxes is illegal.
    You see, it doesn't really cost much to send them home. The employers that illegally employ these criminals will pay the bill and there will be plenty left over for the government to apply to funds like social security that are shortchanged by these practices.

Quote Originally Posted by diana717
    I guess they are drinking and driving in the place of the Americans who are to lazy to drink and drive
    Thats a good one. I'll have to remember that.

Here in my county in Florida there are always illegals getting caught for DWI or DUI. Doesn't seem to matter though...nothing ever seems to happen. Had a sheriff's deputy say that they are not allowed to ask them if they are legal or not. Go figure! Also if its not DUI its drugs, etc.

We also have quite a large number of accidents in which they just bolt and run and leave the scene leaving a law abiding citizen holding the bag so to speak. Its not fair.

Perhaps one day this will all be behind us and we all will breathe a sigh of relief....or have a good laugh. Lets hope.
    What Goes Around Comes Around

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12