Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act in Hazleton,

“Latino supporters from Allentown, Harrisburg, Scranton and New York converged in Hazleton on Wednesday to oppose the city’s anti-immigration proposal, which they believe has national ramifications. “This is another part of the civil rights movement. That is not just for Hazleton. Hazleton is just a mirror of what’s happening in the nation,â€
    ------------------------

Wish ICE would attend these rallies. What are they waiting for--an engraved invitation? I believe the federal government is supporting these type of protests--free news and televised pro-illegal immigrant "ads" to the American public.

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let them do their "thing". It is only going to make more Americans resentful and angry. Illegal aliens, no matter what part of the world they come from, are illegal and need to be deported. If I ever find out about a protest or "gathering" going on, I am going to call the police and ICE. The more they are called, the more they will do.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Article is dated June 29, 2006

Re: Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act in Hazle

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Dr. Agapito Lopez, a Hazleton physician
    I have met this guy. He is completely anti-American and anti-nonHispanic-people. One 15 second conversation with him, and I was ready to release my lunch.

Here's another potent quote from Agapito Lopez:
    He also warns the mayor not to pour any more flames on the racial fire: "We don't want to get into civil disobedience, but if we have to, we will."
    Article and his picture here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5239726.stm
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

I went to the above link and did a little advertising for ALIPAC. I posted this there. (I hope that's ok to do)
    ---------------

Come join our group ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration PAC). WWW.ALIPAC.US

We are ranked the 16th largest anti-Illegal Immigration action board. We are very active when Congress tries to pass amnesty and other issues that will hurt America.

Put your voice to use and become part of a larger movement at stopping ILLEGAL immigration.

You know the old adage “United we stand, Divided we fall!â€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I agree... Where in the Hell is ICE... I am FED-UP PAYING FOR SUB PAR PERFORMANCE for Incompetent FEDERAL OFFICIALS living good off of my dime and doing little to nothing to correct what they helped to break
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    I went to the above link and did a little advertising for ALIPAC. I posted this there. (I hope that's ok to do)
    ---------------

Come join our group ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration PAC). WWW.ALIPAC.US

We are ranked the 16th largest anti-Illegal Immigration action board. We are very active when Congress tries to pass amnesty and other issues that will hurt America.

Put your voice to use and become part of a larger movement at stopping ILLEGAL immigration.
    You know the old adage “United we stand, Divided we fall!â€
    ------------------------

ONCE again, the disingenuous illegals and their supporters are IGNORING the KEY issue: it is NOT about being anti-immigrant, it is about being anti-ILLEGAL immigration!

We are at an impasse right now federally - too corrupt from the White House to the legislature and senate to the judicial branch.

Our only hope is our local governments - and we need to be there every meeting IN DROVES demanding they do something, anything.

Mayor Barletta has been a hero so far - his police need to back him up. Get 287(g) training - demand it from them.

And during this meeting, every cop needs to have drug sniffing dogs in the parking lot to surround every car that arrives to participate. For every fool they get to search and jail, the deterrent will be palpable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast