Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    I was actually thinking the same thing once-it's normal to be glad you're younger and you have more time to live than someone elderly, but in our case, it's easy to envy those who will be dead and gone within a decade or two....isn't THAT whacked.... I sure hope something major happens in our favor soon to the point where we can all wake up from this nightmare....
    Im in my early 40's and it's just that I've been around long enough to see what it used to be like, and how it could be - and how nice that was. I find myself really really missing my childhood lately. I guess almost every one does at some point in their lives. I get depressed somethimes because I find myself looking back more often since looking forward doesn't look to bright at this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SicNTiredInSoCa,

Hey! I'm 40 and have had the SAME EXACT THING happen to me-I'm guilty of looking back....and living in the past. And I miss my childhood years too...back when everyone in South FL had the common courtesy of speaking only English in public, and I lived in with my mom and grandparents in a safe neighborhood in North Miami, the few Hispanics around didn't hate our guts, and the idea that someone was brainstorming to take away my country (except for Russians) by infiltration didn't even occur to my young mind. And after age 10 it all started to fall apart here....

Blacks should be stood up for where they are being knocked down by "la raza". La raza doesn't want to share the land with anyone, they want to have it all to themselves-with the exception of certain Native Americans (the ones they feel worthy) that they would most likely force to abandon their cultures and become latinos-except the ones who are mixed and appear as white they would probably murder them. La raza is a cancer in the body of America and we drastically need an operation.

SicNTiredInSoCa,

Hey! I'm 40 and have had the SAME EXACT THING happen to me-I'm guilty of looking back....and living in the past. And I miss my childhood years too...back when everyone in South FL had the common courtesy of speaking only English in public, and I lived in with my mom and grandparents in a safe neighborhood in North Miami, the few Hispanics around didn't hate our guts, and the idea that someone was brainstorming to take away my country (except for Russians) by infiltration didn't even occur to my young mind. And after age 10 it all started to fall apart here....
    I know what ya mean. I'm in my mid 50's.

Even though life was much harder back then......we never looked at it that way.
    ------------------------

Mkfarnum,

Life wasn't that hard for me born in 1970-unless you want to consider life without microwave ovens, PC's and Blackberries hard... then again, I really wish some of these things had never been invented (because they have made society more isolated and rude as a whole)....hey you got a good 20-25 years of life in at least! I only got the first ten....

Mkfarnum,

Life wasn't that hard for me born in 1970-unless you want to consider life without microwave ovens, PC's and Blackberries hard... then again, I really wish some of these things had never been invented (because they have made society more isolated and rude as a whole)....hey you got a good 20-25 years of life in at least! I only got the first ten....
    I was born in 1954. Raised on a Dairy farm and our family also did logging. But if you ask me, life is harder now than it was back then.

And yes, I too wish that alot of new inventions never existed.

Technology= convenience= job elimination. and all of this = (no offense to anyone)=laziness.
    ------------------------

Don't know about the logging part, but the dairy farm part sounds idyllic (maybe not the getting up at 4am to feed the animals, but a slower pace of life for sure!). I'd rather have hard work and have everybody around me consider themselves American first and speak English in public rather than easy work and the multi-lingual foreigners all around me, any day!

Good Words

A lot of good reply’s. I’m 50 now and I just get more pissed off every year. Tax the crap out of me, pay it to the illegals and a lot of other wastes and then hire minorities first. WTH is our country coming to? Thank God I’m not looking for a job but I guess I need mine to support all *%^# the government spends my money on. O’ Butthead and his liberal morons are making it worse. Then we even have “conservativesâ€
    <div>Sick of it!</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123