Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hold Mexico accountable, at least financially.

I think that I already know the answer to the question, but I was wondering if Mexico reimbursed the US for any of it's expenses? The cost to clean up our deserts alone must be very expensive (maybe we should let the trash build up, then Mexico will have built their own fence ), not to mention law enforcement, healthcare etc...I heard that some of the hospitals and the jails were billing our federal government, because the local facilities could not absorb the loss. The problem is that they are receiving only partial payment if anything at all. I am proud of the cities like Hazleton who have put their foot down...small but mighty!

As soon as we repay Iraq for the innocent lives and cost of the damage.

MW
    The Mexican government does not consider its nationals residing in the United States illegal immigrants. In their view, Mexican nationals entering the U.S. are economic migrants, not illegal aliens. They accept no responsibility for the migration of their citizens. Of course we all know they don't view "illegal aliens" entering their country in the same light as they do Mexican nationals entering our country, but.......that's another story.

To answer your question, American taxpayers subsidize corporate America's cheap labor! The Mexican government feels Mexican nationals in the United States are the sole responsibility of the good old USA and its taxpaying citizens. The Mexican government is only interest is encouraging its poor to migrate to the U.S., assisting them in staying (reason for over 40 consulates), and receiving those monthly remittances!

Of course another interest that is seldom mentioned is the illegal drug industry. Fact is the Mexican government loves Mexican drug dealers and the money they pump into the Mexican economy. Mexico is the parasite and we are the host! Personally, I treat me pets for fleas, worms, and other parasites - wouldn't it be nice if our government would do the same!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Gabriel wrote:

What a ridiculous statement!

Please stay on message and take your anti-war propaganda elsewhere. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    I sincerely hope that you are kidding. Have you ever heard of radical Islam? I am assuming that you are an American. Have you been bold enough to travel to the Middle east? If you have (or even if you haven't), then you would understand that many of those people would not hesitate to behead you, me or anyone else in the US without giving it a second thought. If you haven't checked out "Obsession, the movie", please do so, it will make your skin crawl. I agree that there are some innocent casualties, but there will be many whether we are there or not because of the Jihad.
    www.obsessionthemovie.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Gabby, Gabby, Gabby...

First you're defending the bilingual assault on our schools (which, I might add, cater to only ONE of the many languages of the many and varied immigrants to this nation) and now you trot out the old anti-American yarn demanding reparations for this or that enemy. I think you are tipping your hand and I'm about ready to call your bluff.

Go get him Crocket!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am just curious... I thought that Bush is doing a pretty bad job in Iraq. I always opposed the war in Iraq. I think the world hates America even more because of it.

Bush got some bad intelligence so people were under the impression that there were weapons of mass destruction. Personally, I think that they were given enough notice to get them out of there if they wanted to. Long story short, with the quantity of terrorists cells around the world, and especially in the middle east, I am surprised at the world's reaction. Why are we worried about terrorists rights and how they are getting treated in prison? I can guarantee you that they aren't playing by the rules. Not only that, our military wears a uniform, they don't. They are intermixed with the innocent people knowing that we will need to attack and innocent lives will be lost. Great media ploy isn't it? You can't just change a culture overnight, it takes time and money. Americans get impatient because we expect everything immediately. Hardly a day goes by when the media isn't giving away the government's secrets or giving a dreadful body count. There are casualties in every war, past and present, and it is unavoidable. Throw in a few distraught moms and it seems even worse. The media has done a fine job of putting their spin on the progress of this war and does not point out what has been accomplished. It is hard to win a war overseas when you are fighting one at home. Any time you have live televised coverage of something so graphic, it is going to have an effect on the viewing public. We should all be rallying behind our military and our President right now so we can finish up and come home. We have a volunteer military right now, so they know what is ahead of them, and they should be proud of themselves. Nobody wants a war but sometimes good people have to do bad things, it is just the way it is.

Anyone with comments on IRAQ, take them to the "other topics" forum please.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast