Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeeehaawww! We're on! My donation is on it's way to Team Tancredo. The MSM ignores him? Let 'em. Don't forget they ignored us too, before the Scamnesty vote and we stopped that dead in it's tracks. :P

My check is in the mail to both Tom and RonLets all remember the only thing that counts is that we all give it are all, just like we did in June and July with the Senate amnesty bill.
    I know Brownback dosn't stand a chance with his pro LaRaza connection and his past votes for amnesty and Huckabeecan be brougt down also once the field of candidates startes to narrow.
    By the way Romney does have a strong anti-illegal stance.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I've donated to Tom Tancredo recently, and will do so again. Donations count everyone. We need Tom Tancredo as president in 2008 to stop this illegal alien garbage. Tom is for American citizens!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I think that's great -- it means a lot considering he probably didn't spend nearly what Romney did and still managed to get a decent showing. I think it speaks volumes.

Go TOM -- we will be supporting you -- I am only disappointed that Duncan Hunter didn't finish as strongly, but time will tell. I hope Hunter doesn't bow out.

Still, the strong immigration message is ABSOLUTELY getting through, obviously!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I want Tancredo for President. I REALLY think he would be an excellent prez for this country.

I not only like his very outspoken support of our cause, but also that he appears to have common sense for everything else.
    I have forwarded his message onto many people.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Yeeehaawww! We're on! My donation is on it's way to Team Tancredo. The MSM ignores him? Let 'em. Don't forget they ignored us too, before the Scamnesty vote and we stopped that dead in it's tracks. :P
    I agree, Camille WE CAN DO THIS!!!! Our support and his honesty and determination has gotten him this far!!!! There is nothing that can stop us NOW!!!

April
    For those of you that do not know how Tom stands on other issues go to:

http://www.teamtancredo.com/tancredo_issues_index.asp

Great News!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Great News!!!
    I have been estatic over it all day!!! It shows what the American people can do when they decide to back a good man. We are making a BIG difference!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12