Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Holder Answers Fast and Furious Charges By Calling Accusers Racists

Holder Answers Fast and Furious Charges By Calling Accusers Racists

ammoland.com
    Monday, December 19th, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Washington DC - -(Ammoland.com)- In an interview published over the weekend by the New York Times, Attorney General Eric Holder reminded us he will go to any length to conceal his culpability in Fast and Furious.

His latest ploy is to declare as “racist” everyone who’s hounding him about the illegal guns sales, the gun smuggling, and the death, cover-ups, and other examples of lawlessness connected with the operation.

In the Times piece, Holder intimated that President Obama is disliked because of his race, and that people are piling on the bandwagon against Holder as a means to get Obama.

Holder’s exact words: “This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him…both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”

And who are the people going after Holder and Obama because of their race? Those rascally “conservative commentators and bloggers” of course. They are those who are part of what Holder describes as a “more extreme segment” of news reporting. (I suppose it’s extreme because it’s not news that’s run through a White House sensor or an MSNBC producer before being disseminated to the public.)

Besides informing us that we’re racists for making a big deal out of hundreds of deaths among Mexican citizens, thousands of weapons sold illegally (and over 1,000 still on the street), as well as the death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, Holder also took a little time out to pat himself on the back during the Times interview.

Said Holder: “I think that what I’m doing is right” and “I think the stands I have taken are totally consistent with a person who is looking at things realistically, factually.”

By the way, last week 75 members of Congress voted that they had “No Confidence” in Holder’s ability to properly execute the duties of the office of A.G., and more than 60 have called for his resignation due to Fast and Furious.

But they’re probably all racists.

About:
    AWR Hawkins writes for all the BIG sites, for Pajamas Media, for RedCounty.com, for Townhall.com and now AmmoLand Shooting Sports News.

His southern drawl is frequently heard discussing his take on current events on radio shows like America’s Morning News, the G. Gordon Liddy Show, the Ken Pittman Show, and the NRA’s Cam & Company, among others. He was a Visiting Fellow at the Russell Kirk Center for Cultural Renewal (summer 2010), and he holds a PhD in military history from Texas Tech University.

If you have questions or comments, email him at awr@awrhawkins.com. You can find him on facebook at www.facebook.com/awr.hawkins.

http://www.ammoland.com/2011/12/19/h...users-racists/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Related:

A Partisan Lightning Rod Is Undeterred

By CHARLIE SAVAGE
    Published: December 17, 2011

AUSTIN, Tex. — For nearly three years, Republicans have attacked Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. on national security and civil rights issues. For months, they have criticized him over a gun-trafficking investigation gone awry, with dozens of leaders calling for his resignation. Last week, more than 75 members of Congress co-sponsored a House resolution expressing “no confidence” in his leadership.

Read more here: http://www.alipac.us/threads/246117-...-Is-Undeterred
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Wow, Holder playing the race card? Imagine that? Don't we call that..Option 9 and the next one is resign!

It is time for Congress to stop focusing on Eric Holder. It is time for Congress to begin educating the public on the numerous clear connections between the Fast and Furious Treason Scandal and the White House directly.

W

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    It is time for Congress to stop focusing on Eric Holder. It is time for Congress to begin educating the public on the numerous clear connections between the Fast and Furious Treason Scandal and the White House directly.

W
    Very true, I am sure the White House loves that Holder is such a diversion.

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Very true, I am sure the White House loves that Holder is such a diversion.
    Eric Holder is Obama's Firewall. If Obama tried to throw Holder under the bus, Holder can reveal the President's involvement so Obama is backing him up all the way!

W

Exclamation Reply

OMG! THE United Stated AG playing the RACE CARD! When will that crap ever stop? Who the heck cares what color this jerk is? Hey Eric, get a grip on reality Man, own up to the facts and turn in your RESIGNATION NOW!

If this were a "R" sitting President and his AG had done this every Lib in the country would be protesting at the White House! But no, since "Eric & OB" are black they are untouchable? who the heck made those rules? I don't plan on playing by them, they can be Green with stripes of Yellow and I don't care!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Is Atty Gen Victim of Racism?
    Dec 20, 2011 New reaction to Attorney General Holder's allegations that Operation Fast and Furious investigation is partly driven by racism

http://video.foxnews.com/v/133775273...ylist_id=86858
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn