Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Holding Elected Officials Accountable...need your help.

Hi All:

For those who know me, you know I do a lot of messaging on various boards, and maintain assorted blogs, doing what I can to speak out against illegal aliens, and trying to get our elected officials to do the work of the people, rather than the work of special interests, such as Big Business. To that end, I am trying to hold my newly elected Congressman accountable...to do this, I am tracking his entire career in Washington on a blog created just for him. It gives me a space to ask him POINTED QUESTIONS, and point out times when I think he is wrong...for instance he has publically announced now that he is against OUR FENCE....which I am NOT HAPPY ABOUT.

So far, I've driven this blog into the TOP FIVE on Google when you do a search for Congressman John Hall, but with your help, I can do a lot better than this...visit, say hello, leave comments on my illegal alien posts, and we together can make sure that this important blog is the first thing people see when doing a GOOGLE SEARCH for their Congressman in New York's 19th district.

Pinto Bean

BLOG LINK: http://congressmanjohnhall.blogspot.com/
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Great looking blog. I commend you for youe efforts.

Thanks Magy....hoping a few folks will notice it, and link to it, or my Washington Scandal blogs, as I cover quite a bit on illegals on both sites, and want to get them higher profiled...For instance, my Washington Scandals blog which has only been up about 6-8 weeks has moved up in the technorati rankings almost 2 million places (currently at around 265,000), so have high hopes for it. I really believe that bloggers can effectively use the blogs to help sites such as Alipac in effecting political change, and holding both Washington and its politicians accountable.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Pinto,

You rock!

Merry Christmas,
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just doing my small part for the whole here.........Trust me, John Hall knows who I am, and knows my position when it comes to illegal aliens.[/u]

Nice Job.... I may have to start a real blog for some of the crooks down here in FL.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€