Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Earthquake Ravages the Hamptons

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

East Hampton, NY - By Robert Feeley - Residents are trying to piece their lives back together after an earthquake rattled this charming and usually quiet hamlet right at the climax of summer vacation season.

Damage reports range from a chipped Wedgwood teacup to several bottles of Chateau Latour Pauillac 1990, which may have been bruised. A top sommelier is reportedly being flown in by helicopter from Manhattan this evening to assess possible damage to the fine Bordeaux wine.

Seasonal resident Biff Beau-Monde reported his wife Marcy was so terrified she grabbed their Bichon Frise, hopped in her Bentley and bolted for Bermuda, vowing never to return. "We might as well go to f...... Malibu if we're going to have earthquakes here, for God's sake," steamed Biff. "I pay taxes to keep this kind of thing from happening. What next, a hurricane? I mean WTF!"

Devastation in the Hamptons

http://spnheadlines.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... ptons.html

Banned
    Now that is pretty damn funny Skip.

Obama Make move On immigration

this is all BS
    the American neet jobs & obama want the illegal immigrant want them just for the vote
    well My friend live IN Pa & they had 7 illegal Immigrant
    working ON this roof
    the town is PIttston Pa
    she call The company & told the company you know that we have American out of work & you hire the illegal Immigrant well she said that BS .
    we want Jobs let the illegal Immigrant go the hell Back home
    & this also is for every other country also
    Im P////
    NO amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Earthquake Ravages the Hamptons

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

East Hampton, NY - By Robert Feeley - Residents are trying to piece their lives back together after an earthquake rattled this charming and usually quiet hamlet right at the climax of summer vacation season.

Damage reports range from a chipped Wedgwood teacup to several bottles of Chateau Latour Pauillac 1990, which may have been bruised. A top sommelier is reportedly being flown in by helicopter from Manhattan this evening to assess possible damage to the fine Bordeaux wine.

Seasonal resident Biff Beau-Monde reported his wife Marcy was so terrified she grabbed their Bichon Frise, hopped in her Bentley and bolted for Bermuda, vowing never to return. "We might as well go to f...... Malibu if we're going to have earthquakes here, for God's sake," steamed Biff. "I pay taxes to keep this kind of thing from happening. What next, a hurricane? I mean V****V!"

Devastation in the Hamptons

http://spnheadlines.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... ptons.html

ROFL! Thanks Skip!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That is pretty funny!!

Out here on our end of things, if we get something like this, it jostles things, and makes us wonder when the next volcano will go (we live 30 minutes from Mount Hood).

Guess out there it is more unusual. Did they say what the cause was (fault line, plates shifting, the economy finally hitting rock bottom....?).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth

Guess out there it is more unusual. Did they say what the cause was (fault line, plates shifting, the economy finally hitting rock bottom....?).
    It was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal

My thoughts exactly!

Banned
    Actually:
    Breaking News: it's just been established by the administration that the DC earthquake occurred on a rare and obscure faultline, apparently known as "Bush's Fault".
    Updated:
    Here's an updated White House Press Release: "Earthquake epicenter was situated at the convergence of Bush’s Fault, Congress’s Fault, Teaparty's Fault, and It's-not-my Fault." Well, I guess that's another positive thing about Obama...he doesn't discriminate, he'll just blame everyone but himself.

(Borrowed from Facebook)

Quote Originally Posted by florgal

Maybe they will come out and do a Michael Jackson "Thriller" scene on B.O.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

My desk shook for about twenty seconds. Now we're prepping for Hurricane Irene.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast