Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home depot.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Home depot.

How do you think the INS would react if a pulled up to their office with a van load of illegal immigrants I picked up and paid in advance at home depot? Where could I potentially take theses people to get them some exposure with law enforcement. I live in orange county.

Don't waste your time or money on that idea. After the news that came out yesterday, you could soon expect them to give your "cargo" a green card and a job application! Did you see the post "Government announces a secret deal on immigration" on the discussion board yet? If the link is still active go to CBS news homepage and watch the video of the breaking story yesterday.

No, Spend you time calling every Rep you can to tell them if they want to get re=elected in 08 they better think about how they vote, it should be a vote for no amnesty. Thats what you should be doing with your time,

Jigga_jay.
    welcome to ALIPAC and in case you didn't see yesterdays article here is some new data on it.

Bush prods bipartisan immigration deal
    By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS, Associated Press Writer
    2 hours, 27 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - President Bush, promoting bipartisan immigration talks as they reach a critical stage, said Saturday that Republicans and Democrats are building consensus that could produce a bill this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I am optimistic we can pass a comprehensive immigration bill and get this problem solved for the American people this year," Bush said in his weekly radio address.

Bush used the address to put pressure on senators as they prepare to hold a vote on the contentious issue next week. Signing an overhaul into law would be viewed as a marquee domestic achievement for the president.

He has dispatched two members of his Cabinet, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff and Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez, to Capitol Hill for almost daily closed-door meetings with a handful of Republicans and Democrats to cut an immigration deal. The group is eyeing a Tuesday deadline for a compromise.

"These meetings have been productive. We've been addressing our differences in good faith, and we're building consensus. Both Republicans and Democrats understand that successful immigration reform must be bipartisan," Bush said.

Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, D-Mass., thanked Bush for "addressing the nation on this critical issue and emphasizing the common goals that we share.

"The American people will be watching and waiting to see if the Senate can come together on immigration reform and strike the right balance between strengthening our security and our economy and enacting laws that uphold the humanity and dignity of those who come here seeking a better life," Kennedy said.

Both sides have an interest in addressing the topic, which polls show is among Americans' top concerns. It's also a top issue for Hispanic voters, a fast-growing segment of the electorate that is being hotly contested by the two parties.

"The politics are pointing to action. What's difficult is that squaring the circle on the policy differences between the two parties is hard," said Frank Sharry, the executive director of the National Immigration Forum.

"Politically it makes sense for the key players to get it done this year, and before the next election season kicks in," Sharry said.

Still, the negotiations have proceeded in fits and starts, with key players agreeing on broad principles but not always specifics, and both parties' core constituencies becoming increasingly nervous that their leaders will compromise too much on an emotional and highly complicated issue.

Talks were to continue throughout the weekend on a possible deal that would first secure the U.S.-Mexico border and implement an elaborate high-tech identification system for immigrant workers, and only then give an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants living in the U.S. a chance at legal status — after paying high fines, returning home and waiting as long as 13 more years
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070512/ap_ ... mmigration
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charles, I don't see any new data here, only a rewrite of the sensitive points to make them appear more palatable. Yesterday's statement said a deal had been struck already. "give an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants living in the U.S. a chance at legal status " is a rewrite of the reported "points system" which is supposed to qualify and speed up illegals eligibility for CITIZENSHIP, not legal status. I also saw nothing in yesterdays report about "returning home and waiting as long as 13 more years". That is pure spin!!! See if you can get ahold of the CBS nightly news story from last night about this story. A link is included in my post on Government announces a secret deal on immigration" logged shortly after 7PM EDT last night. Compare the two and see for yourself...

Well the same thing is on the front page of ALIPAC about the NEW crap, there are probable 15 different versions of it floating around out there.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =0&thold=0

No matter how they dress it up or what they call it it is not acceptable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course there are different versions floating. Divide and conquer is the method and baffle with BS is the facilitator. By Monday there will be a nothing resembling the truth to be found (except maybe here and a few other sequestered locations). I wish I knew how to download and copy to DVD the CBS report from yesterday. I have several friends in SC that would LOVE to see their charming traitor in action!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Of course there are different versions floating. Divide and conquer is the method and baffle with BS is the facilitator. By Monday there will be a nothing resembling the truth to be found (except maybe here and a few other sequestered locations). I wish I knew how to download and copy to DVD the CBS report from yesterday. I have several friends in SC that would LOVE to see their charming traitor in action!
    See if you can find the cbs report and I'll play with it.

time to take the wife out for an early mothers day supper at the best sea food resturant in this part of the state.

Here's the link to the story and the video is offered on the right side of the page.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/ ... shtml#ccmm

No, Spend you time calling every Rep you can to tell them if they want to get re=elected in 08 they better think about how they vote, it should be a vote for no amnesty. Thats what you should be doing with your time,
    Make them tell you that anything other than deportation is amnesty.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast