Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Home Depot ticked me off

Was at our local home depot or as I`ve come to refer to it "mexi-mart"
    the other day. Heard 2 anouncements in spanish over the store speaker system
    both recordings which I assume would be addressed to customers. I say I assume this but I never heard one announcement in english ( other than "walt please pick up line ... such and such ) and i was in the store for about 45 min so i dont know what they were saying.

I've stopped going there for a long time....everybody who is against these illegals shold do the same

I haven't been to HOme Depot in over a year....that parking lot is like a day labor lot here. Illegals gather there every morning to catch rides to a job for the day.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

MW
    Was at our local home depot or as I`ve come to refer to it "mexi-mart" the other day. Heard 2 anouncements in spanish over the store speaker system both recordings which I assume would be addressed to customers.
    Hope you verbally dressed down someone in management about this. Perhaps you should send a letter to corporate headquarters. Just a thought....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Home Depot ticked me off

Here's a boycott home depot flyer that I found on the Net and customized a bit:
    [MOD EDIT Text of poster unsuitable]

Home Depot isn't the only one putting up spanish announcements...Lowes in the DC Metro area is doing it. Walmart has joined the dual announcements as well...Yes, It is irratating and sometimes I think we are in the United State of Mexico...

We go to Tru Value hardware stores here in Bethel Park. Everything is in English and Americans work there

We are getting a lowes here soon i hope they put hd out of business

Id still rather find what we need on the local hardware store level

I haven't bought in HD or Lowes in quite a while after finding out they allow the day labor bit. There's a local home improvement center 2 miles from my house that has a large selection too. I save time and gas!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Steelerbabe Wote:
    We go to Tru Value hardware stores here in Bethel Park. Everything is in English and Americans work there Very Happy.

I agree with you there.
    Here in So Calif, I stopped going to Homeless Depot because of their Spanish announcements and because most of the employees or too busy helping Mexicans that you can`t find any help.
    So, Ace is the Place with the helpful hardware man.
    ------------------------