Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

You go!! Keep pushing.

I need it. I woke up today more depressed about things than I have been in quite a while.

You are a great cheerleader.
    I think I'll send you a set of my Granddaughters pom poms.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

ILLEGALS CAN GET A HOUSE, BUT CANT AFFORD TO STAY IN IT. ILLEGALS SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO BE IN THE COUNTRY....LET ALONE PRETEND TO BUY PROPERTY. GIVING MORTGAGES TO ILLEGALS IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS FOR OUR NEAR FINANCIAL COLLAPSE.

I AM TALKING ABOUT AMERICANS BEING ABLE TO ACTUALLY AFFORD TO PAY OFF A HOUSE. THERE IS NO REASON WHY MOST AMERICANS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS EXCEPT THAT THIS COUNTRY IS BEING PLUNDERED BY THEIVES. WAGES HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED TO THE POINT THAT THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR MANY MANY AMERICANS. AND EVEN THOSE WHO CAN, SPEND MANY TIMES THE COST OF THE HOUSE IN INTEREST. THIS IS CRIMINAL.
    In my part of town there are signs on the steets corners that advertise in Spanish. Translated it says "we give home loans with no credit or bad credit. No questions about immigration status."

You think they are trying to get illegals to buy homes here in Houston?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

ILLEGALS CAN GET A HOUSE, BUT CANT AFFORD TO STAY IN IT. ILLEGALS SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO BE IN THE COUNTRY....LET ALONE PRETEND TO BUY PROPERTY. GIVING MORTGAGES TO ILLEGALS IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS FOR OUR NEAR FINANCIAL COLLAPSE.

I AM TALKING ABOUT AMERICANS BEING ABLE TO ACTUALLY AFFORD TO PAY OFF A HOUSE. THERE IS NO REASON WHY MOST AMERICANS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS EXCEPT THAT THIS COUNTRY IS BEING PLUNDERED BY THEIVES. WAGES HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED TO THE POINT THAT THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR MANY MANY AMERICANS. AND EVEN THOSE WHO CAN, SPEND MANY TIMES THE COST OF THE HOUSE IN INTEREST. THIS IS CRIMINAL.
    In my part of town there are signs on the steets corners that advertise in Spanish. Translated it says "we give home loans with no credit or bad credit. No questions about immigration status."

You think they are trying to get illegals to buy homes here in Houston?
    YES THEY ARE. ON THE ONE HAND THEY SAY THE CREDIT MARKET IS FREEZING UP....BUT THERE ARE ADS FOR LOANS EVERYWHERE. AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS PART OF THE REASON FOR THE CURRENT CRUNCH.....BUT THEY ARE CONTINUING TO LEND TO THEM. SO THE BANKS DO HAVE MONEY TO LEND. THEY WANT TO AMERICAN TAXPAYER TO BAIL THEM OUT...AND THEN THEY WILL CONTINUE TO LEND TO ILLEGALS AND OTHERS WHO CANT AFFORD IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just wonder if I loaned money to a purchaser of a property I sold, would I be able to also be able to get bailed out by the Fed? Oh never mind, I am just an American citizen with no multi-national corporate persona.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I just wonder if I loaned money to a purchaser of a property I sold, would I be able to also be able to get bailed out by the Fed? Oh never mind, I am just an American citizen with no multi-national corporate persona.
    YOU WOULD GET NOTHING...AND THEY WOULD ACT LIKE YOU ARE PESTERING THEM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12