Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Homeless Man Saves U.S. Flag in El Paso

http://news.yahoo.com/video/austinkvue- ... m-20738426

Now that's what I'm talking about. A patriot good guy who just wants to do the right thing. A displaced citizen who is jobless and voiceless. A caring human patriot who has been discounted and ridiculed for needing his job and cast-off by the powerful elite who are just conniving con artists imho. Despite his hardship he still loves this country and what the flag represents.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I'm pretty sure this guy would take a position described as "a job Americans won't do". I hope this piece helps him get back on his feet. Because I know our government is too busy giving our tax dollars to special interest groups, illegals and terrorist countries.

Better American than anyone in Washington

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Better American than anyone in Washington
    Amen to that.

And this image says it all, I think:

[/img]

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    What an image. You are right, it says it all.
    It says he is an affront to every single American in this country. EVEN the ones who don't have a clue that he doesn't have a clue.
    Narcissistic dolt!

Yeah hello? Even being raised basically as a RDDB in the liberal NYC area -( I really don't know how anybody growing up in that area in that time could not be as it seemed the schools and the media were all that way.) Anyways, I am not so bright and not so educated at all but as a young adult it didn't take me long to put two and two together and realize that the complainers would never be allowed a voice, a printing press, a recording label or anything but the gulag in the nations that they revered - and so my re-education began - spotty as it is.

So he hates the nation that allowed him to become who he is? My new name for him is O-bomb-A(merica) or O-bomb-US because I truly believe that is what he is leading us into on all fronts - war, war and war. Sadly Biden is also not Presidential material. Maybe we need to make the Presidency more like a monarchy - just a smiley thing with very little actual power and have some kind of open transparent committee to work with our branches of government. But these two flunk foreign policy 101 right and left repeatedly - well, actually they flunk domestic policy too. So even if they were relegated to a smiley facade they still couldn't do the job. Although honestly I do not think that a sane person would even want the job.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

This video made me cry, but it also gave me hope. If this man can be this good hopefully there are million more out there for everyone one of him who still love this country. WHat a great guy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)