Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Honduran Woman 8 months pregnant kidnapped by coyotes at th

All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

GUATEMALAN RESCUE PREGNANT AND KIDNAPPED BY COYOTES

Noticias » Noticias » Reportajes
    Guatemalan rescue pregnant and kidnapped by coyotes
    May 11, 2009 • 17:31 Comments
    News
    ReduceNormalIncreasePrintLos Angeles , May 11 ( EFE ) .- The Consulate General of Guatemala in Los Angeles , Pablo Cesar Garcia , today announced the rescue in a police raid of a pregnant young Guatemalan woman who had been kidnapped by human traffickers.

Pablo Cesar Garcia explained that the couple had paid $ 2,500 to cross the border from Mexico to Houston , but was diverted and held captive in a house in San Bernardino , east of Los Angeles.

Her husband asked for support to the Foreign Ministry in Guatemala indicate that his wife had come to Houston but the coyotes had been diverted to Los Angeles and had 20 days I was here , Efe said the consul of Guatemala.

Do not want to give up to pay $ 5,500 more than had already been paid , he said.

The girl, who asked authorities not to reveal the name because the investigations, had eight days without food, receiving only water from their captors , when it was released.

It was terrible, I suffered a lot and I would not remember it all so painful, Efe said the young Guatemalan woman , after undergoing medical examinations confirmed that his twin pregnancy is going well .

That news brought a great joy after the horrific days suffered at the hands of their captors, said the Guatemalan who is 22 weeks pregnant.

They treated us very badly and one of them stood on my stomach , threatening to abort me . I pressed hard on the waist to frighten me and told me I was going to die of hunger , he said.

Upon receiving the note from the Foreign Ministry of Guatemala where it was informed of the complaint of kidnapping the girl , the consulate had contacted the authorities to let them know of the case and began a search in different hospitals, said the consul .

Last Friday, San Bernardino police launched an operation for a few complaints from some neighbors in stating that a house was something strange happening .

When police arrived at the house , found the kidnapped girl and 18 other Guatemalans. When police arrived they ran the coyotes and I opened the door, told the young man who expects her first baby .

According to the consul said Garcia, one of them fled through the back of the house and the other was mixed with immigrants , escaping in the confusion and the police all I can capture four of the undocumented.

With the help of the Consulate of Guatemala , she received a permit to stay in the U.S. until brought before a judge.

She told the rescued , besides denying the kidnappers tortured her food too cold. I did not get a blanket and lit or air conditioning to give me colder. I felt I was going to die , he said.

However, their faith and their love of mother kept struggling to survive not only the crossing of the desert but the kidnapping , taking only water.

The Consul Garcia requested immediately terminated in cases of suspected illegal immigrants hostage and at the same time, think carefully before deciding to cross the border without documents, knowing what they face.

It is important that people know how difficult it is getting this ( enter the country without documents ) and the dangers they face. It is not just the fact of crossing the border but is also the risk of kidnapping, he said. EFE

lhttp://www.terra.com.mx/noticias/artic ... oyotes.htm

Obviously she is going to drop 2 anchors and we will never get her out of the country. She should have been deported ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Obviously she is going to drop 2 anchors and we will never get her out of the country. She should have been deported ASAP.
    Even if she wasn't pregnant they'd probably give her and her husband "Special Vitim" status and start them on their way to becoming legal.

System just keeps creating more loopholes to avoid the "Will of the People."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yep she should have been deported ASAP , i'm SURE that with 18 other captives we can do WITHOUT this one persons testomony ...

now instead of deprorting here , we're going to pay for what must by now be a high risk pregancy , and we many also end up taking care of FOR LIFE , children who may have disablities due to the poor condtions in the womb ....

thanks ICE !

Light, I tried to click on the link for the article and could get nothing. I was very curious because the translation into English is atrocious and I wished to see which media let it out in that condition. Yes it is still able to be understood but a bad precedent to allow translation to get this bad because the facts are not straight. 22 weeks pregnant does not equal 8 months pregnant. It means 5 1/2 months pregnant. So even there is confusion - perhaps we have time to get her testimony and send her back home before she downloads.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Ditto! I will be shocked if she's ever deported. She should have been processed and put on the next available fight to Guatemala, with a stern warning, if you come back, you will face prison time!

But I know that will never happen.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SARUM I can not copy de link

Rescatan a guatemalteca embarazada y secuestrada por coyotes
    11 de mayo de 2009 • 17:31 ComLos Ă

Sorry.
    The woman who appears the video is Honduran in his 8 month spregnant

The news article referred to a Guatemalan woman.

Glad her and baby are ok, but for gosh sakes get her OUT of here before she drops anchor!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast