Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Honest , you can't make this stuff up, Racist cupcakes

I go into work very early in the morning , Usually during the week I listen to Dennis Miller , but on weekends its the Phil Hendrie show at the time I go in.

This morning I was floored , he had a loon (a Dr) , that claimed that Duncan Hines was racist

"We also featured a rare interview with Dr. Ron Tarner from the Science Council For Racial Equality. Dr. Tarner was joining with the magazine Mother Jones and others to say that a Duncan Hines commercial with cupcakes covered in black chocolate dancing to a beat box was racist and that it was only the tip of the iceberg. Tarner remarked that most chocolates today are in colors that reflect the "skin colorations of black people" and that one could come home and make cookies that "look like a black." In Dr. Tarner's world, that is unacceptable"

-------------------------------------------
    "Tarner remarked that most chocolates today are in colors that reflect the "skin colorations of black people" and that one could come home and make cookies that "look like a black."

And you have to ask WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY

Well here is a good example

What is the Science Council for Racial Equality? I can't find them on wiki. It must be associated with some other organization or is a council of 1, Dr. Tanner.

If Chocolate Cupcakes are racist, then what does that make Red Devils Cake, Yellow Cake and White Cake?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As Duncan Hines cupcakes and frosting comes in all sorts of colors and flavors this is just plain silly. As far as the chocolate flavors they come in dark chocolate, milk chocolate and even white chocolate. My favorite's are the chocolates - the comfort food.

I always wonder why Blacks want to be called Blacks rather than people of color. I have never seen a black person, but I have seen people of all ranges of colors of brown and pink.

I think blacks prefer being called black for the same reason whites call themselves white. That's what we've been called since we started calling ourselves some color. It really should be rosy beige or tinted cream or something like that.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dr. Dumbass needs to step into the 21st century all that crap is so played out! Blacks are just as screwed as the rest of American's with this Administration, Hell we're all screwed! Unless you're the Latino Vote.
    I can't wait till January, when all those investigations start happening.
    gReid and Piglosi will be Powerless!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There. We're even.

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I think blacks prefer being called black for the same reason whites call themselves white. There really isn't a white person out there, yet, that's what we've been called since we started calling ourselves some color. It really should be rosy beige or tinted cream or something like that.
    The part I'm having a hard time with is this

Why can't they just call themselves AMERICAN ?

Whites have been blamed for years for being racist , holding down the minorities

But from what I've seen is the minorities themselves with their "victim" mentality is the main reason for most of their problems

My vision of what this country is suppose to be is no "minorities" , no racial preference , no affirmative action , no racial advo groups or caucuses , no BET , no Latin Grammies

None of that idiot BS , Just AMERICANS , who care about all other Americans

Everyone seems so hell bent on protecting their status , protecting their "community" and turf

I'm just sick over the whole BS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    There. We're even.

You do know this is racist , right ?

Bet the naacp files suit,

Expect a call from Sharpton asap

Banned
    Yu,u,u,u...ummmm!

If your going to be a racist, be a Human Racist cause 70% of them suck!
    Folks here are excluded from my observation
    It's just coming slow Superman like the waking of America.
    American's just can't believe they may have made a mistake, Hell none of us wants to admit we made a mistake.
    Here's the difference American's can and will fix any and all mistakes made!
    When the smoke clears we will all be standing together, against all comers!
    This I know in my heart.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast