Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another great flyer Kate! I will be faxing once again.

Banned
    Anybody seen a fax number for the White House? GW Bush needs to see these too!

Kate if you can find a photo of a family, parents and children, that were hurt by illegal aliens, I believe that would make an even bigger impact. I'll do some research and see what I can find.

Thank you for posting these. They're wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by native
    Kate if you can find a photo of a family, parents and children, that were hurt by illegal aliens, I believe that would make an even bigger impact. I'll do some research and see what I can find.

Thank you for posting these. They're wonderful!
    There was a family right around Christmas time I believe. The mother and children were killed, but survived by the husband/father if memory serves. Can you imagine being him?!

I will try to find it too.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by native
    Another great flyer Kate! I will be faxing once again.
    Thanks Kate. Me too. I am sending one with a letter to the Boston Globe today too. I am so sick of these sob stories about illegals. There was another one in the paper regarding the raids in New Bedford. When are these media outlets going to start telling the other side?! Just keep faxing people!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Annie, I think you're referring to the Utah family killed on Christmas eve? Unbelieveably sad.

As they never answer, I decided to fax to all of them just the memorials.

I would like to help

Ya'll are talking about the Ceran family. That was a very sad story. I'd like to help. I set up a blog with the same objectives you are working on. There's probably 200 on it. I'd be glad to do the research for Katy's memorials.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I don't seem to be able to get a link in here to that blog. If you want to see it, go to FAIR's links page. It's Illegal Aliens Running Amok. I think it will give you a good base to work from.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I found one family so far that has been impacted by illegal immigration.

The Marti family as pictured here during a happy moment no longer exists. Sean, just 24 years old, and his daughter Sage, 5 months old, were killed February 27 by a drunk illegal alien who was driving the wrong way on Highway 84 in Idaho. Natalie Marti was in a coma after the head-on crash and returned slowly to waking consciousness over a period of weeks. With coma victims, full mental functioning and memory can take much longer. She had attended college in Boise while she and Sean managed an apartment complex.
    Edgar Vasquez Hernandez, who worked as a house framer, was charged with two counts of vehicular manslaughter and one count of aggravated driving. Court records show Hernandez was intoxicated at the time of the crash. Hispanics are statistically more likely to drive drunk than other groups, and motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death up to age 24 among Latinos.
    Sentencing Update: On June 10, 2003, Hernandez pleaded guilty to two counts of vehicular manslaughter and one charge of aggravated driving under the influence. He will be sentenced on September 18.
    More Attention Called for Criminal Aliens (July 19, 2003): The Marti case was used as an example of crime that could have been prevented if there were adequate enforcement against illegal alien criminals. The Idaho Statesman reported that in February 2002, federal agent J. Kent Nygaard wrote a memo to immigration officials warning that American citizens would die as a result of irresponsible policies regarding dangerous felons.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast