Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    BTTT

Banned
    Many of our Senators are accomplices as well as traitors to allow this to happen!!!!

No matter how many times I see them; these posts are heartwrenching! Congress has to be HEARTLESS to turn the other way. That's it; I'm buying a new fax!!!

Banned
    I'm itching to get back to my fax machine! I can't wait to fax this one to every Republican in the Senate.

Another great flier! Kate's last flier was awesome as well.

I have another suggestion. To stop the PC police in their tracks from saying all the fliers are only of white people, so therefore all of you "no amnesty" people are racists. If anyone could find some none white families that have been injured by illegal aliens, that would show the name calling PC police that illegal immigration can impact every American, no matter the ethnicity. I've had no luck finding information about the none white families. Maybe all you good researchers can find some information.

Banned
    Native, not all have been white ...police officer Johnson who was killed in Houston was not. Thus far, my selection of victims to remember has really been based primarily on availability of a photograph. Photos are not readily available for many people. But, of course, if you can find some good pics, by all means post them!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I'm itching to get back to my fax machine! I can't wait to fax this one to every Republican in the Senate.

]

I used it to all on the list

Banned
    BTTT

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Native, not all have been white ...police officer Johnson who was killed in Houston was not. Thus far, my selection of victims to remember has really been based primarily on availability of a photograph. Photos are not readily available for many people. But, of course, if you can find some good pics, by all means post them!
    I was thinking of the family thing again. I know some of the ones you posted were of other ethnicities. As I said, I've tried to find some family photos of other ethnicities, but like I said I'm not very good at researching, so I've come up empty handed. I thought someone else might have better luck than I did. I agree that photos along with the stories are hard to find. So maybe theres no more to find. But I'll keep trying. Sorry if I might of upset you. Didn't mean to.

Great job Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone should fax this stuff to former Mayor Wellington Webb, since he decided to turn Denver, Co. into a "Sanctuary City".

But I guess they needed the cheap labor, since the former Mayor was involved heavily with the "new international airport" we now have here in Denver. I guess he had a lot of money at stake too, along with junk bonds that were used to help finance the project. And it was touted as an all weather airport, that has been closed more times in the last 10 years than old Stapleton ever was in the 20+ years that I had been here.