Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

hope this doesn't piss anybody off

I'm not trying to make light of this subject but I thought everybody could use a little chuckle.

POEM - Illegal Immigrants

I cross ocean,
    poor and broke,

Take bus,
    see employment folk.

Nice man
    treat me good in there,
    Say I need
    go see Welfare.

Welfare say,
    "You come no more,

We send cash
    right to your door."

Welfare checks,
    they make you wealthy,

Medicaid
    it keep you healthy!

By and by,
    Got plenty money,

Thanks to you,
    TAXPAYER dummy.

Write to friends
    in motherland,

Tell them
    'come, fast as you can'

They come in turbans
    and Ford trucks,

I buy big house
    with welfare bucks.

They come here,
    we live together,

More welfare checks,
    it gets better!

Fourteen families,
    they moving in,

But neighbor's patience
    wearing thin.

Finally, white guy
    moves away,
    I buy his house,
    and then I say,

"Find more aliens
    for house to rent."

In my yard
    I put a tent.

Send for family
    they just trash,
    But they, too,
    draw welfare cash!

Everything is
    very good,
    Soon we own
    whole neighborhood.

We have hobby
    it called breeding,

Welfare pay
    for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist?
    Wife need pills?

We get free!
    We got no bills!

TAXPAYER crazy!
    He pay all year,
    To keep welfare
    running here.

We think America
    darn good place!
    Too darn good
    for white man race.

If they no like us,
    they can scram,
    Got lots of room
    in Pakistan.

SEND THIS TO EVERY
    TAXPAYER YOU KNOW

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is perfect the day before tax day.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I'd be mad to see this here if I didn't know it was the truth. Since I work in the healthcare industry I know all too well how truthful this poem is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its funny you just posted this

My wife and I went to do our grocery shopping yesterday here in Medford. The lady in front of us was of Hispanic decent. How I know was she spoke no English. In her cart was about 125.00 dollars worth of T-Bone steak and New York’s. All name brand canned fruits etc. No generic anything. She also had her about 10 year old daughter with her. She had a case of Coors beer in the cart that she ran through with her groceries. I heard the clerk say that 285.17 please. She whips out her Oregon Trail card. The clerk says you cannot pay for the Beer with that card and the lady just looks at her. Her daughter says she doesn’t speak English. The clerk tells her to tell her mom that she cannot buy alcohol on the card. So she finely opens her purse pulls out a wad of about 700 to 1000 dollars and pays the seventeen something for the beer. Now I don’t know if she was illegal but I look in my cart and think I must be doing something wrong. There is not 125 + worth of steak in my cart. This is the kind of things that really gets me. The thing is if she doesn’t speak English who is driving the Car? The 10 year old? Anyway today is Easter and I am not going to get all upset over this again today. For those who believe God bless all of you. Happy Easter.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Happy easter to you too American made. God Bless

American_Made,

Happy Easter to you too and to everyone here.

That is incredible about the woman getting all those steaks, etc. on welfare. I'm not surprised though.

I posted something on another thread within the past two months about getting behind a woman in the express lane who was getting a case of powdered infant formula using WIC. It took her a long time to sign all those vouchers. I don't know either if she is illegal but she was speaking Spanish and appeared not to be able to speak English because she was asking the clerks in Spanish for a free balloon for the baby. They figured it out because she was pointing at the balloons and the balloon blow-up machine.

Now, infant formula is very expensive. That baby appeared to look under six months old. If she would breastfeed her baby it sure would save us taxpapers a lot of money.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

I was behind that same lady with the cart brimming over with all kinds of goodies in the express line about a year ago. She didn't speak a word of English, couldn't understand when the cashier told her repeatedly disposable diapers weren't covered by food stamps. She had a year old toddler and was about to drop another within a few weeks. She did know, however, that beer and cigarettes would be separate. She paid for those with a $100 bill.

had_enuf,

I see you have a new Avatar. That is one heck of a cute chimp!

Annie