Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hope Florida's Voting Machines are Working Right!

I SURE hope all eyes will be on those Florida voting machines. As it is, we can be quite sure that there will be non-citizens voting in that state.

Then, Charlie Crist endorsing McLame. Considering he's not too far away from being up for re-election himself, you'd think he might have remained neutral on this.....unless he believes with great certainty that McLame will win.

Otherwise he must know that people could hold this endorsement against him when his election time comes up.

Just thinking about these things.

(I heard McLame on the radio a few minutes ago.....inviting the Democrat candidate to debate him......as if he'd already won. )

If you ask me there's a little TOO much certainty coming out of some people in Florida this weekend.

The polls (if they're worth anything) are saying it's a Romney-McCain dead heat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

North Carolina allows poll watchers. Probably so in other states -you cannot say anything but you can write down anything odd.I did this in greensboro nc at heavy democratic precinct.They tried to stop me from being thre at first until I showed them NC LAW.Every district chairman at party headquarters should get volunteers and annouce it to papers that they will have them at the polls.This makes wouldbe dishonest people think twice before activity.However, most fake and illegal voters will probably come from absentee ballots which must be checked.The biggest voter fraud to me is not illegal voters,it is giving people money and food and then busing them to early voting booths or even on election day.This is not really illegal but it defrauds honest people who study the issues and then vote, to have thier vote cancelled out by uneducated people who had thier vote bought

Wasn't it the fact that the democrat leaders were stating that their voters didn't know how to use a butterfly ballot???

The is a saying you can't fix stupid.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Our machines worked in early voting on the east coast of Florida... I just hope they havent been tampered with.. I have very little trust in big government anymore
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)