I am longing every day to leave the state of AZ and go back to my home state of Michigan. We will be moving to the UP of Michigan in May, I prey every day that these next four months will go by fast. I absolutely dread the Phoenix area and have never seen the likes of all this. I have started going to church in hopes that God will help me through all this and I literally had to search for a church that does NOT offer service in Spanish around here. I felt that even if I was going to be sitting in for the English service I do not want to support a church that caters to the Spanish community nor do I want to associate with these people any more than I have to.

There is literally no getting away from the incessant Spanish chattering, I literally just had to shut my door because of all these bad arse kids yelling in Spanish outside. And guess what??? THEY are overcrowding my child's school! I turn on the radio in my car and several of the channels are in Spanish, I cannot watch the news without these dumb news anchors interviewing people who speak Spanish and the news anchors translating for them.

I can't wait to get out of here, I truly can't. My last classes here started today, both my daughter and I finish school here in May. We are going back to Michigan and we are going ALL the way to the UP where most illegals do not dare to roam, probably due to the fact that they cannot take the harsh winters.

The one thing I am truly thankful for is the fact that I am a Michigander and not a native Arizonian who has to watch their home be destroyed by invaders. At least I do have a home to go back to that has not been ravaged by invaders thus far.

When we leave here in May I am never and I mean NEVER gonna look back on Phoenix again. And I am NEVER letting my mother talk us into coming here again. Ok, done with my rant for today. :P