Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    The single vision of Geraldo I have in my mind is the chair-throwing melee from one of his former stupid, innane daytime shows. Considering his past, the verbal brawl with O'Reilly and conjuring up visions of the KKK and Nazis is the best effort on the "journalism" front he can manage. The guy is nothing but a joke.
    I agree with you; he is a joke and laughing at him felt good. If he ever knew how funny he looks when his veins are pooping out of his forehead when he rants on... Although I actually don't pay much attention to him at all.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I think ole Jerry Rivers has jumped the El Sharko Grando.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Whenever Geraldo has a t.v. show, it always seems to get cancelled fast, that's because nobody likes this jerk. How on earth does one equate KKK, Neo-Nazi's, and white supremacist groups with The Minute Men?? Those three aformentioned groups are for whites only. The Minute Men are about illegal immigration, who are made up of not only white Americans, but African Americans, Mexican Americans, Native Americans, etc...
    Poor Geraldo, he doesn't even know his facts considering he is an alleged journalist. Big Jerk.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Big Jerk.
    That would be El Jerko Grando if he has his way.

Horrendo and Kennedyho are in bed together... ahhh what a couple of girly men!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I wonder if anti-illegal immigration organizations can sue for these public, slanderous remarks that have zero merit.

Isn't that illegal? I'm tired of being falsely accused of a racist. I'm tired of watching leaders of politically correct groups say whatever they want unhindered and without recourse. I'm tired of being on denfense.

Webster Dictionary Vocab Lesson

Descriminate: to make a difference in treatment on a basis OTHER THAN INDIVIDUAL MERIT.

Racism - a belief that some races are superior to others

Race - a family, tribe, people, or nation OF THE SAME STOCK.

Slander - a false report maliciously uttered and tending to injure the reputation of a person.

Hmmmm.....the mass media loves to remind us that illegal immigrants are from all over the world. Thus, they are NOT from the same stock or race. And since the only thing they all have in common is that they've broke our federal laws, that action warrants INDIVIDUAL MERIT and the title ILLEGAL immigrants. Therefore, our desire to have our federal laws enforced can NOT be labeled as discrimination or racism.

Conversely, the American citizens ARE a race. Therefore, couldn't such false, slanderous remarks which lack merit or logic be discrimination against lawful American citizens?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12