Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love that bit about "deserving students."

Just how much do people who shouldn't be here in the first place deserve?

We know they "deserve" medical care, K-12 public education, and access to public libraries, welfare programs, etc...

But I don't think that goes far enough. We need a SC decision that gives them the right to a Sony Playstation 3. Gratis, of course.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    A recent study of Arkansas, conducted by the nonpartisan Urban Institute, estimated that immigrants there pay more in Social Security and sales taxes than they cost in social services like health care and education. That doesn't begin to take into account the economic impact of the hard work and entrepreneurial energy that illegal immigrants bring to the society.
    They don't distinguish between legal and illegal because the statistics would be very different. It also "doesn't begin to take into account the economic impact" on small business and American workers who can't compete with cheap, illegal labor. Thank you very much Mr. Slime Ball

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The slime who wrote this is obviously pro-illegal.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

The article's author is Joe Klein. You can send a letter to the editor of TIME at the below link. Have at them, outraged Patriots:

http://www.time.com/time/letters/email_letter.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

recent study of Arkansas, conducted by the nonpartisan Urban Institute, estimated that immigrants there pay more in Social Security and sales taxes than they cost in social services like health care and education.

One huge problem with the above statement about the so-called economic benefit versus cost is that it fails to include the huge governmental cost for the millions of poor Anchor babies. Most children of illegal aliens are on various social aid programs... as they are legally American citizens, add those numbers in then tell us the real cost.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Thank you Zeezil, for helping me out here. I feel a bit embarassed that I didn't even think to look on-line for the article (again, I figured since it's sold on stands, they wouldn't put it on-line so soon).

Also, thanks for posting the link to leave a comment. I left my comments to Mr. "Slime" himself, Klein.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Thank you Zeezil, for helping me out here. I feel a bit embarassed that I didn't even think to look on-line for the article (again, I figured since it's sold on stands, they wouldn't put it on-line so soon).

Also, thanks for posting the link to leave a comment. I left my comments to Mr. "Slime" himself, Klein.
    Klein the Slime. I like it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can put this slimeball in the same category as talk radio hosts Michael Medved and Hugh Hewitt. Unfortunately, these hosts are so-called Repubs - otherwise known as RINOS!

When the debate was on the other night, I was still commuting home from work so I channel surfed on my radio and came up with Hewitt, who was giving sound bites. You should have heard this dufus. He was SO UPSET that the beginning of the debate focused on illegal immigration. Who cares about illegal immigration, he railed! Why weren't they talking about the Iraq war? He was in a tizzy.

He hates Tancredo and I'm not going to repeat what he said before he signed off, but it wasn't nice at all. BTW, he never played any sound bites of Tom, Duncan or Ron Paul. He's what I call a real loser right along with this Klein character!

But any candidate who claims to be able to shut down the border simply isn't telling the truth. And any candidate who would run for the presidency by cynically exploiting fears born of economic anxiety, ignorance or plain old "European American" racism doesn't deserve to be elected.

"plain old "European American" racism"! so this is how the writer sees it, when candidates want to please the majority of American citizens by wanting to secure our borders and enforce our laws?

ANOTHER DIVISIVE TERM FOR THE OPEN BORDERS FOLKS TO USE.
    This is getting really UGLY.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Consider the source(s). Klein is a CFR member, and TIME tilts to the Globalist Left.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast