Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hospitals could turn away terminally ill, others if severe f

Hospitals could turn away terminally ill, others if severe flu outbreak occurs

By LIZ FREEMAN
    Posted October 25, 2009 at 6:55 p.m.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/oct ... others-if/

The Florida Department of Health is preparing a plan for rationing scarce medical resources in the event of a severe flu outbreak that would allow hospitals to refuse admission to the terminally ill, trauma patients and ventilator patients with the lowest chance of survival, according to the plan.

“In the event of a pandemic influenza or other public health emergency, the demand for health-care resources and services will dramatically increase,â€
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Hospitals will take illegals over you and me anyday. They are so corrupt, and earn far more money from the federal government for in patient care on an illegal then they will from your $1,000. per month Blue Cross Blue Shield plan.

Believe me...an upstanding American citizen will be the first to go. Sorry... no room for you. What continues to haunt me is "Money is the root of all evil".

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Hospitals will take illegals over you and me anyday. They are so corrupt, and earn far more money from the federal government for in patient care on an illegal then they will from your $1,000. per month Blue Cross Blue Shield plan.

Believe me...an upstanding American citizen will be the first to go. Sorry... no room for you. What continues to haunt me is "Money is the root of all evil".
    For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 1 Timothy 6:10

Wow. I can't wait to see how all the spoiled Americans take the news --
    "Sorry, your mother/father won't be seen as care has been prioritized. "

As an RN in a major hospital, I cannot imagine the uprising that will ensue. I mean -- people are SO demanding when it comes to their elderly parents and relatives now -- I can't even imagine.

Maybe this is what it's going to take to convince people that our government is truly not FOR US, but it for money, illegals, and any other sell out option they can come up with.

Perhaps then they'll start thinking twice about who they're voting into Congress from now on.