Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

House Dems - New Health Care for Illegals

On June 28th, 2007, the Senate immigration bill was defeated on a cloture vote of 46-53. This win for our country was remarkable because it showed that the American people are watching Congress and they care about the future of their country.

Patriots like you flooded the Capitol switchboard, filled Congressional mailboxes, sent millions of emails to Congress. You cared enough about your country to fight for it—and you convinced the Senate to stop the amnesty bill.

We need your help again.

This week, possibly as early as tomorrow, House Democrats are trying to ram through legislation that will eliminate the existing requirement for proof of citizenship before someone can receive government healthcare services. Removing the proof of citizenship will provide healthcare coverage for illegal immigrants. This isn't emergency room services—but healthcare coverage for illegal immigrants on the taxpayer's dime.
    How are House Democrats going to pay for all this? Massive tax increases on everyday Americans like you and me. Even with these tax increases, nonpartisan policy analysts expect this legislation to add $90 billion to the national debt.

Right now, take a moment to continue to fight for America's future – sign the petition at UpholdtheLaw.com – then, get your friends and family to do the same. Our representatives in Washington need to hear that this legislation is unacceptable to the American People.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi plans on bringing this legislation to the floor later this week, but the vote will be close – if we act quickly, together we can stop this bill from moving. Sign the petition, call your Congressman – help us spread the word about this terrible legislation.

Regards,
    UpholdOurLaws.com

P.S. House Democrats are planning on raising your taxes to expand healthcare coverage for illegal immigrants. Help stop them, by signing the petition and telling your friends to do the same.

This email was sent to ----------------hotmail.com, by admin@noamnestypetition.com

Done.

Go here to sign petition.

www.UpholdOurLaws.com

Thanks.

signed but no counter for those who have signed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: House Dems - New Health Care for Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    This week, possibly as early as tomorrow, House Democrats are trying to ram through legislation that will eliminate the existing requirement for proof of citizenship before someone can receive government healthcare services. Removing the proof of citizenship will provide healthcare coverage for illegal immigrants. This isn't emergency room services—but healthcare coverage for illegal immigrants on the taxpayer's dime.
    How are House Democrats going to pay for all this? Massive tax increases on everyday Americans like you and me. Even with these tax increases, nonpartisan policy analysts expect this legislation to add $90 billion to the national debt.
    P.S. House Democrats are planning on raising your taxes to expand healthcare coverage for illegal immigrants.
    Just now on CSPAN, a House Democrat said this program was not for illegals. What BS. With their usual fork tongue, she failed to mention this bill would eliminate the requirement for proof of citizenship before receiving gov. healthcare. I couldn't get thru to expose her bold-face lie.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: House Dems - New Health Care for Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    P.S. House Democrats are planning on raising your taxes to expand healthcare coverage for illegal immigrants.
    Just now on CSPAN, a House Democrat said this program was not for illegals. What BS. With their usual fork tongue, she failed to mention this bill would eliminate the requirement for proof of citizenship before receiving gov. healthcare. I couldn't get thru to expose her bold-face lie.
    Why wouldn't you want to know the citizenship of a government run health program??? Wouldn't that be the prerequisite to join??? Such BS for sure!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

If something like this passes, when so many Americans are without health insurance people are really going to be mad. Something like this could hurt the Dems in 2008.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    If something like this passes, when so many Americans are without health insurance people are really going to be mad. Something like this could hurt the Dems in 2008.

I getting ready to start calling southern House Democrats (with zips of course) to let them know we've seen through the double speak lies on this bill and others. I'm now an indie. When I get my list together, I'll post it.