Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

House Dems&Republicans-Huge disparity on illegal aliens

An example of the huge disparity on illegal immigration viewpoints between House Democrats and Republicans:

STRIVE Act: HR 1645
    Sponsors:
    65 Democrats
    8 Republicans

Birthright Citizenship Act: HR 1940
    Sponsors:
    1 Democrat
    90 Republicans

This pretty much speaks for itself, but:

Basically, I think we all know, that for the most part, simply put...Democrats favor providing services to illegal aliens and getting them legalized, Republicans (for the most part), favor the opposite.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well sure. The Democrats are pandering to Hispanics for their vote. They are representing the US citizen they are representing foreign nationals. They have abandoned the American Citizen.

They'll never get my vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Both parties pander to the ILLEGALS and LIE to the CITIZENS

I am a conservative republican without a party..... but will never ever vote for the Democrat's because of crap like this.....

Either way I go I feel my vote will be waisted

Vote for a weak republican (Good politician) party of corruption- doesnt make it to political office

Vote for a Democrat (Tax Increase party) party of liers - Illegal ALIENS already run the party and they dont even get to vote .... now that is astonishing in itself

Both parties pander to the ILLEGALS and LIE to the CITIZENS

This pandering by the Dems. in Congress does not set well with their contituents and why should it.The Democratic party has been "The Party of The Lower and Middle Class Workers".Now it is "The Party of The Illegal".

I predict as more Democrats understand what their party is doing they will Abandon Ship.If 79% of americans want less immigration and oppose amnesty a large percentage of those people must be Democrats.

I have been to NumbersUSA.org this morning sending faxs.They have many campaigns on the Cork Board which,if you become a member,you can FAX FREE to your congress members They provide a great service to citizens and I really appreciate them.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

As a "former" Democrat, I find it repulsive. I never imagined anything close to this level of traitorous behavior from my representatives. I will not vote for anyone who supports illegals, and the Dems have shown us where their allegiance lies....with the illegals.

The Republicans are also pandering to the illegals, but at least more are on the side of Americans. This entire situation is surreal.

I too, am a former Democrat (well, I now call myself a reformed liberal/progressive) - the Democratic party has veered so far away from what they used to stand for it's hardly recognizable.

At the same time, there so few really good Republicans (there are some, thankfully!) that it really is the choice between the lesser of two evils (or as some sarcastically say: "The evil of two lessers").

Anyway, it is no surprise that the % of people choosing affiliation with Repubs has [surprise!] DECREASED, the % of people choosing affiliation with Dems has [surprise!] DECREASED, and the % of persons opting for 'Independent' or 'No party' has [no surprise!] INCREASED.

Republicans and Democrats... ARE YOU LISTENING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?

PhredE wrote:
    I too, am a former Democrat (well, I now call myself a reformed liberal/progressive) - the Democratic party has veered so far away from what they used to stand for it's hardly recognizable.
    Same here, PhredE, but they have sold out and are all performing treason against us by putting the interests of another country before us. That's just outright criminal. Now, I lean towards being Republican and will probably vote accordingly, but we need a third party who is Pro-American and not some 'any which way the wind blows' party with no moral convictions.

This is why we need to put as much support behind Ron Paul as possible. We need a political revolution!

While I believe Tancredo and Hunter would make great presidents, I believe Paul is the better man for the job. His voting record and integrity speak for themselves.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Striving
    To
    Reward
    Illeagal
    Vagabonds
    Everything

The STRIVE ACT must be stopped! It's basically the same thing that caused outraged Americans to shut down the phone system in Washington over the amnesty issue. It has provisions for border enforcement which was already mandated by the president, it doesn't need a seperate "ACT" if they would only do what they say.

Pardon me if this has been posted.

STRIVE ACT at-a-glance;

http://www.icirr.org/iih/learn/strive.pdf