Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The House Is Going To Hear From Me

After I finish my emails to the Senate for the day and make what calls I can, I am going take a little time each day to send this letter to as many House members as I can, as I'm told they are already getting a lot of letters of opposition to the Nafta Super Highway System. Bush plans to move ahead with this truck deal on July 15.

Dear Congressman:

Our government has an obligation to keep the American citizens safe and prosperous in this country. Allowing the President to proceed with this irresponsible Nafta Super Highway System that allows thousands of Mexican trucks to invade our highways, is not only unnecessarily putting our citizens at risks, but it opens the door for the smuggling of more illegal immigrants and drugs, and possibly weapons of mass destruction; not to mention the decrease in jobs for American truck drivers.
    This President has no right to meet in secret and enter into a deal such as this without first consulting the American people. Analogous to Mr. Bush’s push for amnesty for all the illegal immigrants in this country against the will of the American people, this is yet another example of our President’s arrogance in his refusal to allow anyone but himself to run this government. This is not how our democratic process was designed to work.
    H.CON.RES.40 would stop the Mexican trucks from coming across our borders until this Nafta Super Highway System could be investigated more closely, giving the American people a chance to have a voice in this matter. Allowing this bill to remain stalled in Committee is the same as saying Congress approves of this one-man government, and not of a government that is for the people and by the people.
    Bring H.CON.RES.40 back to floor and get it passed and do the right thing for the people of the United States of America.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is essential to keep the house informed about our viewpoints... Way to go tinybobidaho! Forward thinking!

The concern from Congressman Goode's office is that because it's inevitable these trucks will cause more accidents, that along with the increased death rate, the victims may not be able to collect for damages from these foreign companies. Not to mention the human and drug smuggling and who knows what else.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank goodness my congressmen are on board, despite my spineless Senators being sell outs.

My Representative is Bill Sali and he's on our side, too. There are 23 co-authors of this Resolution to stop the Mexican trucks.