Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

House Posts Text of Health Care Reform Legislation!

Read carefully it contains the destruction of the USA as we know it!!

http://rules.house.gov/bills_details.aspx?NewsID=4606

Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I don't how anyone could make sense of this monstrosity. But then again, that's probably what they intended was for the average Joe to not understand it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arguing with the Brits and Canada…

The Brits have about 60 million to take care of and their system is collapsing.

We have that many in the USA that pay nothing into the system and that is why our rates are so high…insurance We are already socialized in that way. Medical bills for indigents and illegals in entitlement programs like access (which never is talked about) are passed onto insurance premiums and taxes. This cost is reflected in doctor and hospital bills that attempt to cover these losses with excessive billings.

If government takes on total control…the only thing that will change is that it will take twice the amount of money to take on a new bureaucracy of thieves over seeing all the money in the system. This is dooms day for America and a sure set to much much lower health care for everyone.

they keep talking about the uninsured in this country…but no one is denied help and the cost is passed on to the insurance companies. Now…lets talk about what real reform would encompass…

Bottom line…the Dems do not want an American system of free commerce because they want everyone to cover all their illegal entitlement programs for none Americans. Now that is the reality of it all…period. Illegals and our government crushed economy cost us 3 times what the HR bill would cost.

I should have posted above that 50% are uninsured and still get care and the other 50% are access insured..

OMG the curse of a decerning insitful intelect is bone crushing...all I can really do is run around the net posting the hard core reality of truth...

there no point of reading, they are going to passed it whether we like it or not.
    that's BY design.
    My wife works as an RN, and nobody likes it at her hospital. (private hospital, not county)

What I would like to know is how will the economy respond next week? i.e. stock market, employers, news channels

just saying[/b]
    Always Question Authority; It's YOUR Right.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I don't how anyone could make sense of this monstrosity. But then again, that's probably what they intended was for the average Joe to not understand it.
    WOW! It appears to be over 7000 pages. It is taking me quite a while just to download all the MGB's of text. How could anyone read all of this?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Not just read it, but process the information in it. After all, it is written in that droll put you to sleep form of english.