Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

houseing booming & can't get a job

i'm a 45 year old construction worker been in construction 4 27 years & can't find decent job the ones i do find don't pay enough 2 make ends meet all because illegal aliens have cut prices if u think they did this because there poor ur wrong one legal alien will send to mexico 4 10 20 even 30 illegals . abunch of them will all move in to the same house share in buying a car & so on i can't compete with that if u think this can't happen 2 u ur wrong pay is being cut every were just look at homedepot & walmart .welfare schools is costing us all here's another fun FACT 8 of the ten most wanted in nc are mexicans

Welcome boofoo!

We're here fighting for your job! We're fighting for the jobs of millions of Americans who "won't do the jobs illegals take".

You're certainly right. It's impossible for an American to survive on the pay illegals keep depressing. So what if 15-20 of them live in the same house. So what if taxpayers have to educate their children, pay for their healthcare, pay for keeping them in jail.

CALL ELIZABETH DOLE AND RICHARD BURR TODAY AND EVERYDAY AND DEMAND THEY SUPPORT AMERICANS FOR A CHANGE INSTEAD OF BIG BUSINESS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonder what would happen if Americans started standing on their corners (day laborers)?

A bunch of "white and black" men standing there wanting work, with the media taking pictures!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: houseing booming & can't get a job

Quote Originally Posted by boofoo
    i'm a 45 year old construction worker been in construction 4 27 years & can't find decent job the ones i do find don't pay enough 2 make ends meet all because illegal aliens have cut prices if u think they did this because there poor ur wrong one legal alien will send to mexico 4 10 20 even 30 illegals . abunch of them will all move in to the same house share in buying a car & so on i can't compete with that if u think this can't happen 2 u ur wrong pay is being cut every were just look at homedepot & walmart .welfare schools is costing us all here's another fun FACT 8 of the ten most wanted in nc are mexicans
    Boofoo, if you were to take advice given out 6-10 years ago and retrain to Info tech, you'd still be unemployed.

Foreigners on H-1b and L-1 work visas can
    1. come into our country
    2. to take jobs of Americans (while management mandates Americans train them)
    3. and send their kids to our schools
    4. while Americans are sent to the unemployment line
    5. and our Congress voted for this

These H-1Bs and L-1s are under 40 years old, and replace Americans who are over 40 in violation of Age Discrimination Laws, they live about 20 or more to a 1 family dwelling and send most of their money to India and $25,000 to Tata (to pay the fee that comes with their indentured servitude).

This website, imho, is too tolerant of H-1Bs and L-1s. The entire net result of why they're here is job destruction. Their clients, their employer (usually Tata), their indentured status (supposed to be against the law), their attitude, knowledge transfer (replacement training), and their failure to return home when their 6 year visa expires, all adds up to wholesale job and middle-class destruction. These people are backed by the most powerful lobby organizations inside the beltway (ie. John Cornyn and Hillary Clinton's Friends of India Political Action Committee, Nasscom, INCPAC, Hill and Knowlton).

Yeah, they're legal. Legalized job destruction and taxpayers pay for it. Legalized Age Discrimination, and the DOJ winks and looks the other way.
    The H-1B/L-1 programs need to be terminated and half million plus (remember, they don't go home) need to be deported along with their illegal alien brothers.

Here's another source that supports the argument to get rid of em.
    http://www.outsourcecongress.org/Outsou ... index.html

Boofoo, you write to your congressman and complain, he'll write back and tell you to train up for computer science - never mind those jobs are off limits to Americans and already belong to Tata

what color pills you taking
    White with orange bands around em, and I might get to quit taking 'em today and wake up and find out I'm totally wrong.

Thanks BooFoo, for joining this Alipac website.
    Last edited by Jean; 08-17-2013 at 11:17 PM.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Welcome boofoo,
    They are STEALING our jobs and depressing wages. We have got to get rid of them!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn