Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Houston's Mayor White is more "Yella"

Today HPD officer Rodney Johnson is going to be laid to rest. I wonder if Mayor White is going to be in attendance. I don't know if that would be wise. I mean, after all, it would seem to me he would shoulder some of the blame in his death. This is a man that has supported and protected illegal immigrants since becoming mayor. He has been told by government leaders and citizens to end his "sanctuary" policy, and yet he does not listen. Now a family is minus one husband and father, and a city is minus a good police officer who was gunned down in the line of duty by an illegal immigrant. By the way, this illegal immigrant had been deported before for molesting a child!!!

SANCTUARY?! You want to make Houston a safe house for illegals?! You don't have the forces to crack down on illegals?! What about the safety of your constituents, the people that can actually vote for you?! What about the safety of your officers?! Clearly "sanctuary" didn't protect Officer Johnson. What about the children?! Quintero, Johnson's murderer, was a deported child molester!!!

White has always professed to be a businessman. He planned on running the city like a business. Perhaps he should have told the people that voted for him that his business was one that hired and protected illegals. If he is such a great businessman, perhaps he should find a way to bring in more people to crack down on illegals. Had he thought of that in the first place, had he listened to the people who legally live here, perhaps Officer Johnson would be on duty today.

Thank you Officer Johnson for your service. Sorry Mayor "Yella" didn't have you back.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Sounds like it's time to recall Mayor White!

He better go the funeral!! He's a slain policeman sworn to protect US citizens! The citizens of Houston should demand enforcement of their immigration laws immediately!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This mayor ought to be removed from office ASAP. He swore the same oath as every elected official does TO DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE US. He is violating his oath of office and should be removed now.

This creep who shot this fine officer should have been given the death penalty for child molestation.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

maybe it will take........

maybe it will take a massive uprising by the American people where they take the law into their own hands?