Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HOW ABOUT A DAY WITHOUT AN AMERICAN

How about a day without an American. If all amricans who opposed illegal immigration took off from work and protested, that would really be felt and maybe have an affect. Illegals would have no jobs, no schools, no medical or housing. That would really hurt. The country would stop and the ecomomy would be hurt. Instead of demanding rights they do not have here in America, they should feel it an honor to be able to live and work in America.
    A day without a Mexican is not a big deal, make it a generation. America do not need Illegals and all it’s problems. Americans have built what this country is today, white, black, immigrants, etc.

I agree..I would do it!!!!

I use to pick vegatables and fruit..also Potatoes ...and my father did the same...but he also picked cotton....
    I really think America...can handle it just fine... but will have to listen to the corporate lairs..whine how Fields are rotting..
    What a lie..but I'll bet they will let them rot...so they can fill the fear pot...and convince the blind. "Oh,Henny Penny the sky is FALLING."

Yet more illeagal are here today than last year...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

JAK
    Let them rot. WE WILL SURVIVE! They would like us to think that we can't! We will deal with whatever we need to. WE DON'T NEED THESE PEOPLE...PERIOD! If it cost more money...so be it. Whatever...we don't need them!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you think we could try for a while living on Dunkin Donuts? I would be willing to sacrifice a few vegetables & fruits and in the process make a show of support for companies now trying to do the right thing in not hiring illegal immigrants! My wife would scalp me if she read this. I have to hide snacks all over the house and out in my shop.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Don't forget, they are mad at Applebee's too.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Yes, yes, Ladydrake you are right, I have never been there, might have to try it. Nearest one to me is 100 miles away.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

A week would be better.

Or until we start seeing them at work enforcing the immigration laws would even top that.

Jak's
    WE WILL SURVIVE! They would like us to think that we can't! We will deal with whatever we need to.
    That's exactly right, Jak. They would like for us to believe that we can't.
    They've done a pretty good job of it, but not good enough.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just name the date--I'll be there, Should make it sometime during the holidays--the buying holidays that is, that will really hurt them!

You aren't missing anything with applebees Nitty, it sort of between Denney's and Chilies. Illegals and kids and derelicts cook the meals.
    Wish it was just the kids and derelicts.
    With all of the good Mom and Pop restaurants in Texas I'm amazed that these chains (whose staff were sneaking into the country last week) always have full parking lots.
    I ate crepes made and served from a converted Airstream trailor today. Great food. Central Texas is full of places like that. There's no need to eat at restaurants that hire illegals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast