Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How about some excitement?

Let's find out what states are participating in Super Tuesday and their primary newspapers - and let's get to those states and comment on their election articles, before the candidates get there.

Maybe we could concentrate ONLY in states and areas where McCain is winning. Romney will eventually eliminate Huckabee (money issues), but as I've said from the beginning, McCain's dangerous.

So, what states should we head to?

Banned
    Calif

Huge delegate money state

Whew!

That's a huge state, also. I was kind of thinking Californians were starting to like illegal immigration, there.

Banned

Re: Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    That's a huge state, also. I was kind of thinking Californians were starting to like illegal immigration, there.
    Well, they are one step away from being mexico at this point

Re: How about some excitement?

Let's find out what states are participating in Super Tuesday and their primary newspapers - and let's get to those states and comment on their election articles, before the candidates get there.

Maybe we could concentrate ONLY in states and areas where McCain is winning. Romney will eventually eliminate Huckabee (money issues), but as I've said from the beginning, McCain's dangerous.

So, what states should we head to?
    I've been following them around all over the place. Join at topixDOTcom and you can change the state you want to discuss in the upper right hand corner. We have a BUNCH of states coming 2-5!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are talking to the wrong californians then..lol there are plenty of us that are still here fighting like heck
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Well, they are one step away from being mexico at this point
    Well if a Dem or McCain gets in they will be raising the Mexican flag over the CA State Capital soon after.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think Idaho is until May. I think it's only one or two delegates anyway. Idaho almost always votes Republican.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where were you fifteen or so years ago when we passed pop 187? We know what's at stake and fought more battles than any other state. It's no joke we are harden to the fight and ready. You think people were you live lifted a finger to help California? Do you think we are laughing about the 3 or 4 million third worlders here trashing LA and sucking our taxes dry?... Rant rant.......

I dont think the Republican party should give so many delegates to NY and CA. I know it is based on population but those two states will never go to a Republican President again. They are permanently blue.

I think states that reliably vote republican should get more delegates since they actually deliver on election day.

Just my .02.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast