Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How about we make some DEMANDS of our own?

You know how the illegal alien crowd is always going around making demands, like citizenship, no enforcement, all manner of taxpayers supported handouts?

I think we need to make some demands of our own. We need to demand that the Corporations and Foundations that fund LaRaza, the National Immigration Forum, etc, pay us back the $4 trillion that has been stolen from us since the "one time" 1986 amnesty in exchange for which we were promised closed borders!!

We could look at the level of funding a certain Corporation has given to the open borders groups over the last 10 years, and make a pro-rated demand. For example, if General Motors has provided 1% of the open borders funding over the last 10 years, they owe the American people $40 billion. They can pay it to the US Treasury, who will use it to pay off the National Debt. Same goes for every other Corporation and Foundation.

Just think, we could bankrupt the Ford Foundation with this plan!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You have a good point there. That amnesty cost us so much and did such harm to this country. If I were a lawyer and had money, I would really use that power well.

BOOOWWWMAAN!!!!!!

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA. YES THE CORPORATIONS WHO MADE THIS MESS SHOULD PAY FOR IT. BUT SOME OF THE MONEY SHOULD GO TO PAY BACK CITIES WHO SHOULDERED THE EXPENSE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. THE REST TO THE NATIONAL DEBT. I LIKE IT!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    You have a good point there. That amnesty cost us so much and did such harm to this country.
    I am not talking about the cost of the 1986 amnesty, I am talking about what illegal aliens have cost us since then, because in 1986 Kennedy promised it was a "one time only amnesty and the borders would be secured henceforth". Instead the Corporations and Foundations bought off our politicians who left the borders open. It would be nice if we could get all these corrupt politicians to pay also!

I am serious, we need to start demanding these criminals pay us back, get it on talk radio, get it in the newspapers, watch all these criminals start to squirm!

I like it, Bowman!

Me too. Lets do it.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    You have a good point there. That amnesty cost us so much and did such harm to this country.
    I am not talking about the cost of the 1986 amnesty, I am talking about what illegal aliens have cost us since then, because in 1986 Kennedy promised it was a "one time only amnesty and the borders would be secured henceforth". Instead the Corporations and Foundations bought off our politicians who left the borders open. It would be nice if we could get all these corrupt politicians to pay also!

I am serious, we need to start demanding these criminals pay us back, get it on talk radio, get it in the newspapers, watch all these criminals start to squirm!

That was Reagan in 86 who ave amnesty to over a million illegals . While his star gazing wife was shopping for the most exspensive dishes to ever grace the WH table .