Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This Is How Bad It Can Get! Redux

I posted this back in June during the worst of the Comprehensive Amnesty Debate. I thought I would repost it for people who joined after June, or live in an area not yet as affected as Oregon by the invasion.

Interestingly, the Kmart store in this article has made a lot of changes since then and isn't favoring the illegal alien business as much as they were in June (I hope because I complained).

Also, the Governor claims that he will stop issuing licenses to illegals by March, but he's been known to, let's say, not fulfill promises in the past. Let's just say not many people believe him and we're certainly not holding our breath.

Please, if it's not yet this bad where you live, rise up and take back your government on a local and state level before you end up like this.

Here's what I wrote in June:

I live in a suburb of Portland, Oregon. The neighborhood I live in is a nice neighborhood by most standards, very average American middle class with a mix of young and old, blue collar and white collar.

Oregon has always had it's share of mostly Hispanic illegal aliens because of what was a thriving agricultural industry. In recent years, agriculture has slowed down somewhat and with the population growth a lot of the farm land has been converted to subdivisions around the Willamette Valley.

Until recently, the population of illegal aliens has been concentrated mostly in the City of Hillsboro (Heavy Nursery Industry Concentration) and Woodburn, Oregon.

Now that California and surrounding states are cracking down on illegal aliens with new laws and no ability (maybe limited) to get drivers licenses, they are literally flocking to Oregon. Think I'm exaggerating? The state now estimates that it has proudly given licenses and social services to just under 200.000 illegals, mostly in the last two years.

Our Governor promised in his re-election campaign that he would change that policy, but like most politicians he lied. The legislative session ends next week and our politicians have refused to do anything about this practice that endangers the lives of every citizen in the US. Illegals (including Middle Eastern terrorists) in Oregon can fly, drive, get credit, buy homes and enroll unfettered in every social service available.

Last wildfire season, a multitude of Wildfire Firefighters were fired because the State of Oregon had contracted with so many illegal alien's companies to fight fires, firefighters who couldn't speak Spanish were let go. If that isn't racial discrimination, what is? Is there no law left?

As many of you may recall, multiple terrorist cases have come out of Oregon. Anyone who wishes to do harm to the US can simply come to Oregon and get legitimate state ID that allows them to travel free to your town. That's where the danger comes in, the state aids and abets potential terrorists by allowing them to appear to everyone, even law enforcement, to be in the US legally.

In addition to the potential danger of terrorism, deaths caused by illegals driving have gone through the roof. They are given the tests in Spanish but our traffic signs are in English. A Deputy Sherriff was killed last week in a crash caused by an illegal.

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/k ... 921f.html#

Our local media refuses to ever say if someone involved in a crime or crash is here illegally even though they know. If it weren't for Lars Larson, we would never know that the crimes are being committed by people who have NO right to be here.

DUI crashes by illegals seems to happen every day, yet there are no signs that the state at all intends to end this practice of handing out licenses to illegals.

Sexual assaults by illegals are common and the Mexican Consulate of Oregon tells us that it's a cultural misunderstanding when a grown man has sex with a 14 year old. A 12 year old was kidnapped and raped in a quiet little town in the middle of the state by an illegal alien and the media covers up his immigration status.

http://www.ktvz.com/Global/story.asp?S= ... =menu578_1

http://www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/ ... 7-03.shtml

Every day, I see our culture being assaulted and replaced by the culture of Latino countries. Today was the absolute worst. I needed some Pepsi and ran to our neighborhood K Mart store.

Shortly after arriving, I heard an announcement on the overhead speaker system for sale items completely in Spanish. It wasn't even repeated in English. As I made my way to the pop, I passed at least a dozen small groups of shoppers speaking Spanish. I also passed by displays for Bimbo pastries (Mexican version of Hostess) and Jumex Mexican soda pop.

I got my Pepsi and made my way to the checkout, when I got in line, I noticed that ALL of the magazines on the upper racks were Spanish language versions of American magazines; People Magazine, Globe, etc. The English versions of ALL magazines were at floor level, you had to practically sit to see what was available.

As the line moved, the woman in front of me who spoke NO English pulled out an Oregon Trail welfare card and paid with that. Trying my best to keep from vomiting by witnessing the decay of my country, I turned around to see a poster for a Sears-K Mart credit card. It too was in Spanish! It was a two sided stand up poster. I grabbed it and looked at the back side, it was in Spanish on both sides!

If you live in an area where you haven’t yet been invaded the way Oregon has, just wait. If your friends or family call you a racist or xenophobe, share the story of how bad it can get.

I have a number of friends who have migrated here legally from Mexico and Brazil. They have become proud Americans and will not let their children speak Spanish or Portuguese. They don’t spit on our culture, they embrace it. We need legal immigrants, we need to preserve our culture and safety.

This is how bad it can be for you too if we don't turn back the efforts of our Senate to sell us out so they can have additional votes and Federal Buildings named after themselves.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

LNR

Sexual assaults by illegals are common and the Mexican Consulate of Oregon tells us that it's a cultural misunderstanding when a grown man has sex with a 14 year old.
    Therefore, it is not a crime here anymore?
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Quote:
    Sexual assaults by illegals are common and the Mexican Consulate of Oregon tells us that it's a cultural misunderstanding when a grown man has sex with a 14 year old.

Therefore, it is not a crime here anymore?
    LOL.....just like when they brought the Mexican Police Dept. here they were told that in Mexico they don't always stop at stop signs......drinking and driving is part of their culture.....it's common to flee the sceen of an accident....

Later on there was a radio show on talking about discussing birth control in the schools since so many hispanics were getting pregnant and not finishing school and callers were angry because having children young and alot of them ,is part of their culture and who were we to change their culture......

I mean it might be, but it's not this culture......I'm seriously waiting for them to suddenly change the law because it will be "un-fairly" targeting their culture or some other line of doo-da. I mean they are already getting off on the same crimes other citizens do or barely getting a slap on the wrist while others are in jail. They have their own newspaper, radio and TV stations...so there's no reason they can't inject this information to them. I mean we are bombarded with click it or ticket, don't drive drunk, don't drive without insurance, don't beat your wife and kids.....I mean do they have commercials and such on their TV to pass on this information on to them? I'm tired of hearing they don't know, or can't understand.......because they have the ability to have access to all that information. It's more than other immigrant groups have and they aren't in Mexico anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crazy Bird: I must add stealing tools and supplies from contractors and/or the work place and anything else they feel like taking. I guess their gangs should not be touched either as it is part of their culture.
    Since the invasion there has been so many calls to police regarding stolen landscaping equipment, construction equipment, and tools that I would like to get numbers to post. The day laborers at the Home Depot have not only been caught shop lifting there but also have been breaking into cars and stealing contractor equipment from trucks. One day they actually stole a van from a contractor right from the Home Depot parking lot. Well that Home Depot is lucky as I reported the day laborers to ICE and made sure that my biggest reason was due to the fact that the police keep going there 5 to 6 days a week and that Miami Dade Police are not allowed to ask immigration status. Having the police there all the time and sometimes more than once a shift takes officers off the road which leaves less staff to deal with more serious calls.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)